Stealth Quester

Token

58 minutes ago, TopNotchScript said:

@Token so lets say i start the script on a fresh account, will it skip the quests that require skills? or do i have to manually check which ones i can do.

It will skip a quest in its list as soon as it reaches it and your account doesn't meet the requirements to start the quest, it will buy the required items for quests you can't do because your account may level up while questing

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Token said:

It will skip a quest in its list as soon as it reaches it and your account doesn't meet the requirements to start the quest, it will buy the required items for quests you can't do because your account may level up while questing

Thanks for the info! will be buying this later today or tomorrow, may want a trial before i buy if thats ok? <3

Need to do something about resuming quests after script fails. Also the ge buying prices need to be lowered. it wants to buy 4 Stamina pots for 120k but doesn't have enough gold to place that huge of an offer also when buying items on the ge it enters the same price for items every time. Pretty obvious we're botting when everyone using the script buys the same items with the exact offer of 4477 coins or some odd number like that. Also doesn't get ecto tokens on Animal Magnetisim quest. Maybe just an option to not use stamina potions? or maybe even use runes instead of tabs?

Edited by Curtis20112

52 minutes ago, Curtis20112 said:

Need to do something about resuming quests after script fails. Also the ge buying prices need to be lowered. it wants to buy 4 Stamina pots for 120k but doesn't have enough gold to place that huge of an offer also when buying items on the ge it enters the same price for items every time. Pretty obvious we're botting when everyone using the script buys the same items with the exact offer of 4477 coins or some odd number like that. Also doesn't get ecto tokens on Animal Magnetisim quest. Maybe just an option to not use stamina potions? or maybe even use runes instead of tabs?

I agree my only negative I have experienced with the script is the buy prices when buying quest supplies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, exitpoint said:

Can i get a trial on this? thanks

Authed :doge: 

5 hours ago, Curtis20112 said:

I've been trying to push the new GE code for like a year now, there are just so many things I'm working on (and so many suggestions as you can see on the thread) I don't even know which ones to prioritize at this point :feels:

Have you ever used the ecto-funtus on that account where it didn't get ecto-tokens? Have you made progress on any other diaries/quests around Morytania?

PS: the prices are not defined in the script code, they are grabbed off rsbuddy so I don't know how often they change values

• Like 1

Hello first I wanna say awesome script.  Its worth the buy IMO.  I noticed a problem with the dwarf cannon quest when I ran some accounts through. It works fine until you get to the part where you have to teleport to get the ammo mold and book and it uses the varrock teleport instead of the falador teleport. So it teleports to varrock and walks to the cannon trader.  Also I noticed something and this is more of a suggestion or request.  During the quest you can drop your cannon mold and pick up a free one from the cannon trader for free and you can pick up one you dropped so you get a free one to use later.  If you only get one and finish the quest you have to go back and buy a mold. Would be nice to see the script get it for us for free lol :)

17 hours ago, Token said:

Authed :doge: 

I've been trying to push the new GE code for like a year now, there are just so many things I'm working on (and so many suggestions as you can see on the thread) I don't even know which ones to prioritize at this point :feels:

Have you ever used the ecto-funtus on that account where it didn't get ecto-tokens? Have you made progress on any other diaries/quests around Morytania?

PS: the prices are not defined in the script code, they are grabbed off rsbuddy so I don't know how often they change values

no I have not used it before on the account. Also the prices seem way off you should just do something like +20% of ge price