Stealth Quester

Token

23 hours ago, lizzzerd said:

does the dwarf RFD get an extra rockcake? if not maybe consider adding that as an option

Not atm, I'll see if I can do that but I've got a long priority queue right now for bug fixes

23 hours ago, Arii said:

i absolutely love this script but have you thought of making the 7qp being done straight from tut island for like gold farmers meaning the bot would get the req items instead of having to transfer money and it buying items from g.e? if so how long do you think it would take for you to do that  

Yes, it's been on my to-do list for quite some time, there are other things I'm currently working on

23 hours ago, leony said:

wondering if i could get a trial? thanks.

Authed :doge:

23 hours ago, Bassie said:

@Token This script useful for ironmen? Thinking about buying it for my second ironman account. Also, do you hand out trials? Would love to try it and possible buy it after that. Thanks!

I would strongly recommend against using it on ironmen, the item requirements are too strict, eg. it will require everything including teleport tabs and enchanted jewelry

22 hours ago, advertisment said:

would you be able to give me an hour trial

All trials are 24 hour long

19 hours ago, howla123 said:

Thinking of buying this script, could i have a trial please if possible?

14 hours ago, Diktrom said:

The quest Animal Magnetism it stops
it tries take out 29 bones at once and it cant so it just stops the script

Are you sure that's not on mirror mode?

2 minutes ago, leony said:

wondering if i could get a trial? thanks.

Animal Magnetism has been rewritten to handle the translation notes buttons regardless of context, I've also added stamina potions to make it faster, and the new Draynor manor teleports (thanks to @Kubaslushh for lending me a test account)

Edited by Token

2 hours ago, wolfpackred said:

how many quests do you guys run in one day or hour? 

I really really love the idea of the script and want this to work but every account i've tried this on gets banned the next day? 

also does anyone have a list of quests that a fresh acc can do instead of grinding out starting levels :/?

I personally only run a few quests at once (probably no more than 3) and I always create my own gear presets instead of using the quick start options, those are only provided as a feature, not necessarily a better option than creating your own quest lists with your own gear presets

21 hours ago, wolfpackred said:

how many quests do you guys run in one day or hour? 

I really really love the idea of the script and want this to work but every account i've tried this on gets banned the next day? 

also does anyone have a list of quests that a fresh acc can do instead of grinding out starting levels :/?

as @Token said, don't queue up too many quests at once. Personally, i do 2 quests at a time and have a 3-6 hour break in between before doing another set. This seemed to drastically lower my banrate as opposed to trying to get 32+ quest points on one day lol.

2 hours ago, DurtyDurtyMike said:

Hi, Could I get a trial please? Script looks unreal.

2 hours ago, hakansukru said:

Could i get a trial on this one? i wanna see if the quests work properly i wanna use this on multiple accounts so maybe ill buy it, thank you

2 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

as @Token said, don't queue up too many quests at once. Personally, i do 2 quests at a time and have a 3-6 hour break in between before doing another set. This seemed to drastically lower my banrate as opposed to trying to get 32+ quest points on one day lol.

i did 66QP over the time of 1.5weeks, i play 2 days/week my selve, just got my 2 day ban after the update that broke the buying items in the ge that got me banned.

other then that use this script alot at the moment :P