Stealth Quester

Token

Wonderful to see new quests added!

Also it seems to get stuck on some quests like Tree Gnome Village.

Console just spams that after going near first gnome tracker. Throws this error until i talk to all the trackers and hit the hole in the wall with the  Ballista.

Console: 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 09:19:35 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 09:19:35 PM]: trackers: 4

Edited by symbol

10 hours ago, symbol said:

Wonderful to see new quests added!

Also it seems to get stuck on some quests like Tree Gnome Village.

Console just spams that after going near first gnome tracker. Throws this error until i talk to all the trackers and hit the hole in the wall with the  Ballista.

Console: 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 09:19:35 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 09:19:35 PM]: trackers: 4

Have you completed any quests not supported by the script?

1 hour ago, amiro222 said:

Trial please? Thank you :)

Authed :doge:

For waterfall quest, it walks all the way from gnome maze to ardy bank just to bank then teleport to barb outpost, bank again, then go to the scary place where you get 1 banged. Please delete the banking in ardy bit and when the pebble is acquired have it tele directly to barb outpost to save like 10 years of run time!

12 hours ago, dfsdr said:

Can i get trial please? This script looks awesome! Thanks : )

6 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

For waterfall quest, it walks all the way from gnome maze to ardy bank just to bank then teleport to barb outpost, bank again, then go to the scary place where you get 1 banged. Please delete the banking in ardy bit and when the pebble is acquired have it tele directly to barb outpost to save like 10 years of run time!

I'll be pushing a completely new version of Waterfall Quest this sunday, together with the next version

If anyone is still having issues with the 4 new quests & stamina potions please let me know, I'll be pushing The Gnome Stronghold & The Tourist Trap this sunday with stamina potions support included otherwise

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Token said:

I'll be pushing a completely new version of Waterfall Quest this sunday, together with the next version

If anyone is still having issues with the 4 new quests & stamina potions please let me know, I'll be pushing The Gnome Stronghold & The Tourist Trap this sunday with stamina potions support included otherwise

*EXCITEMENT BUILDS*    :boge: :boge::boge::boge::boge::boge::boge::boge::boge::boge:

Doing god's work with this script <3 

Edited by purplewatilla