Stealth Quester

Token

Disclaimer: Contains rambling

I just purchased this in hopes of using it on an ironman, but soon after found out that the item requirements as far as teleports can't be edited and it won't go collect simple stuff even for things like Cook's assistant when you have the bucket and pot already. Based on what this script is already capable, I think it could be extended to pick up a bucket and pot if needed next to the quest start, milk a cow, grab the egg from the western side of the chicken farm, grab some grain, process it and run back to the cook. It can already pick up quest specific items that cannot be purchased on the GE, so it could definitely be adapted to pick up ones that it otherwise would buy. The script may come in handy on future accounts like pures and will be useful when I have all of the prerequisite items for the ironman that don't require other quests to get, so I'm not in the least bit upset, but as people have said before, an ironman mode would be incredibly useful. I understand that this would be very time consuming as far as coding goes and I'm really not sure what the actual demand for it is, so I'm not expecting it. You have however inspired me to start mapping out ideas for such an undertaking like a selector for account type (standard, ironman which tells the script not to use the GE, use shops/check stock and to use the certificate half on the other player etc..., UIM which would apply those restrictions plus tell the script not to use the bank and possibly abuse the looting bag in a few situations). I'll probably use Visio to make a flowchart/map the UML and convert it to C# which could then be looked at to possibly infer some Java methods. So thanks for piquing my curiosity to improve my abilities at the very least.

Cheers,

~Andrew

13 hours ago, xabusiness said:

Any chance i could get authed again, coudnt even run a sccript once and its gone already?

1 auth per person

7 hours ago, Haazis said:

there was an update to fletching UI and stuff recently so some quests arent working. I.e. chompy bird hunt 

An update was pushed 2 days ago for the new interfaces, the update is not approved yet

2 hours ago, treays120 said:

when running in mirror mode, gets stuck purchasing items in the ge (typing multiple things in buy box e.g. knifewatersking(4), after restarting script seems to work fine

There's a warning against use of mirror mode on the thread, the mirror client widgets have been broken at least since the december 2015 version

14 minutes ago, xgertxx said:

i just bought this script, it worked great for 10 minutes dit one quest.. now i restarted te client but the bot will not pop up open to start?

Check the logger

[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:42 em]: [DEBUG] Starting stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:42 em]: [DEBUG] Starting index: 0
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:42 em]: [DEBUG] Starting eating thread
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:42 em]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Tree Gnome Village
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:42 em]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Eating thread started
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:43 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Wizard hat
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:45 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Amulet of magic
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:46 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Staff of air
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:50 em]: [DEBUG] Bank attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:50 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:51 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Logs
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:52 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:54 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Camelot teleport
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:37:55 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:00 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:02 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mind rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:04 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:06 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:10 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:13 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Logs
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:14 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:15 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Camelot teleport
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:16 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:20 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:24 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mind rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:25 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:27 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[INFO][Bot #2][10/23 01:38:32 em]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 2

When trying to do Tree Gnome Village^

Edited by d4n1163

16 hours ago, Token said:

Send me a picture when that happens

Well, I did just check it. But it's not doing it anymore, it did not take out the runes at all this time, and a less stamina's.. But it did do the same as above post. Here's a screenshot either way:

puush-linux+(2017-10-23+at+02.png

Edited by HigiKitsune

Solved why Tree gnome village doesn't work. If you choose the NMZ pack, it starts fucking up with too many stamina potions, will resolves that it doesn't get out enough Swordfish as coded, which leads to it having a headache and doing the same thing over and over. However if you choose the quest manually through the quest list, it doesn't take out the runes until the actual fight, so It takes 3 staminas instead of 6 staminas if you choose the quest manually.

7 minutes ago, d4n1163 said:

Solved why Tree gnome village doesn't work. If you choose the NMZ pack, it starts fucking up with too many stamina potions, will resolves that it doesn't get out enough Swordfish as coded, which leads to it having a headache and doing the same thing over and over. However if you choose the quest manually through the quest list, it doesn't take out the runes until the actual fight, so It takes 3 staminas instead of 6 staminas if you choose the quest manually.

^ Exactly this, I clicked "all" before, and when I did it manually it worked.

3 minutes ago, Jensen said:

standing here in a loop for 30mins in shadow of the storm talking to denath over and over fix..

^ I also had this, manually did the rest of the quest :s

when buying items at start of the script my bot seems to open bank deposit all items open ge with no coins open bank again close bank open bank again to get coins then closes bank opens ge buys items and runs fine after that but the first few steps are very bot like and i believe it might of gotten me banned (im not mad about the ban i bot for fun not profit so i just like to see how far my accounts can go)

On 10/23/2017 at 3:38 PM, d4n1163 said:

Send me a picture of your bank when it happens

On 10/23/2017 at 3:43 PM, Jensen said:

standing here in a loop for 30mins in shadow of the storm talking to denath over and over fix..

Fill in the bug report template

16 hours ago, Triumphant said:

When I start the script to do the elemental workshop quest the script logs me out and doesn't do anything else after

:(

Usually means you don't have the requirements, open the logger to check