Stealth Quester

Token

10 hours ago, Molde said:

Hows the ban rate on this script?

Thanks

I'v done two tests myself, fresh account with only the stats for rfd + some combat stats to make things easier and I went non all the way through to mith gloves. got a 2 day ban.

Second account iv been botting 1-1:30 hours a night. and has not been banned.

Hopefully that helps you.

15 hours ago, yungvinnert said:

Tree gnome and grand tree would be amazing

They are already in there, update will be pushed a couple of days

13 hours ago, oranges said:

script worked amazing. did all the quests
although a minor issue is during ernest the chicken and avas quest, itll get stuck on the trees infront of draynor manor and end up dying to them.

other than that its an amazing script

Do you happen to know where exactly it got stuck? It's been reported a few times but this doesn't actually happen often, at least never when I tested it because it doesn't walk the exactly same paths so I'm trying to figure out which tree is causing this

10 hours ago, Molde said:

Hows the ban rate on this script?

Thanks

Scripts don't have ban rates, users do. Some people can run a script for 100 hours without a ban while others get banned within 1 hour. The code is exactly the same, it's all up to your botting technique

1 hour ago, shyronnthefair said:

Opened logger. Was missing Ogre Bellows. Just had to run and get them. Tahnks for the amazing bot. I heard you had an update fro new quests. Whats the ETA on that? 

This weekend

8 minutes ago, Molde said:

Can I get a trial to this please.

Thanks.

Authed :doge: 

23 minutes ago, tldrAU said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received a ' Bot Busting Moderate (ban) ' using this script :)

Use at your own risk, the bot is great tho, went from 16QP to 76QP

Well then you are definitely unlucky to spot a mod in the progress. I used the trial on my pure; everything is smooth and perfect.

4 minutes ago, Molde said:

Thanks for the trial. What do I need to do to run it? Have items for quest in GE? or can the bot buy that? Or do I buy all required items for quest in bank then start script from GE or how?

Will the script walk to all places or also use teleport tabs and staminas?

Thanks

Hey @Molde It will do all the things for you. Just prepare some extra cash as it will buy items way exceed GE price to ensure you get it smoothly. For items like bread or blurberry special, you have to make sure that the items are bought as sometimes you might not be able to buy it even with 1-2k more.

General behavior

The script will automatically buy all required items from the Grand Exchange so on in order for it work, all you have to do is have enough money in bank/inventory for it to buy those items. Make sure you do not have any pending offers in Grand Exchange before running it as it will wait for everything to complete. You are not required to obtain any items yourself. Not letting the script complete a quest itself from start to finish and instead starting it after having previously completed a number of stages on that quest may result in undefined behavior. You can find info about the currently selected quest (on the left list) by looking at the Quest Info tab. If you add a quest that you do not have requirements for, the script will continue but upon reaching that quest in the todo list, it will skip it.

Gear

If you run a quick start option from the first tab on the GUI then the bot will automatically decide what gear to use. If you add quests manually to your quest list then you would have to set gear by selecting a preset from the combobox under the ">" button. The presets can be generated using the Gear Editor tab. Equip your gear, select the combat style, select a spell to autocast (if it's the case) and press "Load Gear", then press "Save Preset". The script only works with strike, bolt, blast and wave spells on offensive cast. Ranged is not officially supported as there are no cases where you need range, but it may work.

THE QUICK START OPTIONS WILL MOST LIKELY USE THE ATTACK XP STYLE SO SET YOUR OWN IF YOU HAVE A PURE. DON'T FORGET TO SELECT THE GEAR PRESET YOU CREATED FROM THE MAIN TAB IN ORDER TO USE IT. USE A LIGHT GEAR PRESET FOR RFD PIRATE SUBQUEST (<20 KG PREFERABLY AS YOU WILL HAVE ITEMS IN INVENTORY TOO)

RESTART THE SCRIPT AFTER YOU FINISH EDITING YOUR GEAR PRESET TO ENSURE IT WAS SAVED PROPERLY AND VERIFY IT IN THE GEAR EDITOR TAB

Edited by L_lendrson