Stealth Quester

Token

Great Script. I noticed two bugs so far.
EDIT: Completed pirate subquest. Stuck on ogre subquest. Pulls all items from bank and doesn't close bank and just sits there. 

EDIT: Still stuck on ogre subquest. IT has needed levels but just pulls item from bank and sits there without closing bank or moving. 

Also on shadow of the storm and it is stuck in the quest log where it says all you need is silverlight and to be in the throne room waiting for the ritual to start. Keeps trying to talking to Denarth and doesnt go anywhere from there. 

Edited by shyronnthefair

7 hours ago, Spinkle said:

can i trial this please

Authed :doge:

6 hours ago, azaghanch said:

token, its azaghanch, just seen u authed me. i work evening nights and havent had the chance to try it, plz can you auth me? dunno if it says on ure end but i hvant even turned the scipt on at all. thank you

1 auth per person

6 hours ago, arashikato said:

Hey, thinking about buying can i get a trial as well?

5 hours ago, shyronnthefair said:

Great Script. I noticed two bugs so far. In the Pirate Subquest after it dives and comes up it loses all the rocks before it can do anything with them.
Also, when starting lost city, the bot just shuts itself down. Even tried setting a magic preset.

EDIT: Completed pirate subquest. Stuck on ogre subquest. Pulls all items from bank and doesn't close bank and just sits there. 
Still wont do Lost City. 
Seem like The Golem is the same as lost city. The bot registers the quest and then immediately skips to quest: nothing: and logs out.

What stats does that account have?

2 hours ago, Roflmao232 said:

Looks like a good script. Can I get a trial please ?

1 hour ago, tomimikaelll said:

Yo can i get trial?

3 hours ago, azaghanch said:

but i cannon test the script... what does the script do if i dnt have the skills requirements for some quests?

does the script buy the required items from the ge?

i was perviously using poopbot and bought a quest script and it sucked really bad

It buys required items and does the quests

17 minutes ago, dexterr said:

could i get a auth for this?