Stealth Quester

Token

On 9/23/2017 at 12:38 PM, Token said:

24 hours

I know this may not happen but i didn't get to use it... I was called into work and then never touched rs Saturday... and i missed the damn trial :/ Would you mind? like id even take a 6 hour trial....I just didn't get to see at all what it could have done 

http://prntscr.com/gp9vvt

Been stuck there for 10 minutes, was doing the mithril glove quests just fine. Not sure what is going on.

Update: Now the bot is withdrawing the items for the quest and then banking them all back. It sticks in this loop until i got this error - Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: 

Edited by Botislife
more

14 hours ago, bisonodin said:

I know this may not happen but i didn't get to use it... I was called into work and then never touched rs Saturday... and i missed the damn trial :/ Would you mind? like id even take a 6 hour trial....I just didn't get to see at all what it could have done 

1 auth per person

14 hours ago, durry_ said:

any chance you may add mountain daughter in the future so it will have 5 melee NMZ quests?

Yes

11 hours ago, Botislife said:

http://prntscr.com/gp9vvt

Been stuck there for 10 minutes, was doing the mithril glove quests just fine. Not sure what is going on.

Update: Now the bot is withdrawing the items for the quest and then banking them all back. It sticks in this loop until i got this error - Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: 

Thanks, I'll take a look

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Token said:

1 auth per person

Yes

Wow just that's how you would truly treat a potential buyer/customer? I didn't even have a second to use and you just want me to spend $20 dollars on script I have no idea of (of course it's main purpose) but just wow. Okay thanks anyways.

Like I told you I got called into work for a shift i had no idea on Friday night ..  but thanks anyways man

54 minutes ago, bisonodin said:

Wow just that's how you would truly treat a potential buyer/customer? I didn't even have a second to use and you just want me to spend $20 dollars on script I have no idea of (of course it's main purpose) but just wow. Okay thanks anyways.

Like I told you I got called into work for a shift i had no idea on Friday night ..  but thanks anyways man

Pm me if you have any questions man, I have used this bot for a long time now. 

55 minutes ago, bisonodin said:

Any exception is just not fair towards other people, you won't believe how often this happens