Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, nandrolone said:

is shadow of the storm fixed yet?

Another fix should hit the SDN in any moment

1 hour ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Any ETA when it will bring more runes for Witch's house ? I cannot use this on my level 3 accounts!

It's added in the fix with RFD Evil Dave/Shadow of the Storm, increased to 300 and lowered the hp to eat at based on experiment form (they have different max hits)

18 minutes ago, Tommoo said:

Ready when you are! :D

Authed :doge: 

• Like 1

Sorry in advance if I'm doing something wrong, I'm new to botting. Anyways, I have a F2P account that I'm trying to complete some simple quests on (Pirate's treasure, Doric's Quest, etc.). When I try to run the script, it puts my inventory in the bank, enters the GE interface, closes it, opens the bank, pulls out GP, banks it, repeats, and then says I don't have enough GP to buy the items for the quest (which I do). This also happens if I buy the items in advance and put them in the bank, although it does successfully pull out the items (before immediately banking them again). I think it may be looking for tele tabs and not finding them due to it being F2P, and then adds the cost of the tabs into the price the quest items will cost even though it can't buy them. When I have the items, it gives a different error about unexpected item or something along those lines, but the script doesn't stop correctly so I need to restart osbot entirely to fix it. Any advice?

2 hours ago, a_bot said:

Sorry in advance if I'm doing something wrong, I'm new to botting. Anyways, I have a F2P account that I'm trying to complete some simple quests on (Pirate's treasure, Doric's Quest, etc.). When I try to run the script, it puts my inventory in the bank, enters the GE interface, closes it, opens the bank, pulls out GP, banks it, repeats, and then says I don't have enough GP to buy the items for the quest (which I do). This also happens if I buy the items in advance and put them in the bank, although it does successfully pull out the items (before immediately banking them again). I think it may be looking for tele tabs and not finding them due to it being F2P, and then adds the cost of the tabs into the price the quest items will cost even though it can't buy them. When I have the items, it gives a different error about unexpected item or something along those lines, but the script doesn't stop correctly so I need to restart osbot entirely to fix it. Any advice?

Put more money into the account.

3 hours ago, a_bot said:

It only tries to buy the items you are missing, it will print the missing items right at the start when it opens the bank to check what items it has, and the offer price may be high sometimes to get them instantly but that doesn't mean it actually spends that money

Other than that just make sure you got the basic settings: no bank tabs, no low cpu mode, no mirror mode, no breaks, no pending offers in GE, no untradeables that you don't own in gear presets

1 hour ago, Nebulae said:

Hey,

if I could get a trail that would be sweet.

Authed :doge: