Stealth Quester

Token

Bro, the lost city quest doesn't even start.. "once the spell is displayed on the GUI" What GUI? Can't even figure it out i've tried everything and it's not working.. Been trying for 20 mins might aswell do the quest legit.. "Equip a staff, press 'Load Gear', once the spell is displayed on the GUI, press 'Save Gear'." There isn't even a save gear option? Help me figure this out it's doing my head in.

WOW.. After 29 mins of trying to figure this shit out I press ALL and it starts the the quest.. This some BS. Fix that.

Edited by L30N

4 hours ago, kololo said:

looks good

trial please?

Authed :doge:

2 hours ago, L30N said:

Bro, the lost city quest doesn't even start.. "once the spell is displayed on the GUI" What GUI? Can't even figure it out i've tried everything and it's not working.. Been trying for 20 mins might aswell do the quest legit.. "Equip a staff, press 'Load Gear', once the spell is displayed on the GUI, press 'Save Gear'." There isn't even a save gear option? Help me figure this out it's doing my head in.

WOW.. After 29 mins of trying to figure this shit out I press ALL and it starts the the quest.. This some BS. Fix that.

The quick start options have their own presets, it started because it didn't use your preset. I'll update the GUI to make it more user friendly but until then the button is just above the load gear one

8rSVsSE.png

1 hour ago, Enelix said:

Saw this script on youtube, looks sick!

Can i try it out first with a trial?

Authed :doge: