Stealth Quester

Token

9 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Has anyone tested bans with letting the script buy the items and trading the items yourself?

seems like there are merching bots that use the ge.

ibe ever only had 1 account banned while using this. however that account i also botted tut island too. pretty safe. i use mirror mode for most of them. RFD sometimes has tr9ubles though

1 hour ago, Folk said:

ibe ever only had 1 account banned while using this. however that account i also botted tut island too. pretty safe. i use mirror mode for most of them. RFD sometimes has tr9ubles though

how can you use mirror mode with stealth quester?

Just now, Antonio Kala said:

Also I'm botting all the quests, maybe you are only doing a few?

44 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Also I'm botting all the quests, maybe you are only doing a few?

The major flaw in mirror mode I noticed since the version in 2015 December and that no one has fixed up to date is failure of the widget hook, eg cannot complete dialogues, cannot use games necklace teleports, other than that it may work but I still strongly advise people not to risk it

So when I run "all" through cli it works perfectly on a lvl 3 getting mage gear and running the quests.

But when I run "nmz" on a lvl 3 through cli, it doesn't grab mage gear and tries to meele npcs.

Could you add getting mage gear on a lvl 3 for "nmz" through cli too just like it works in "all" through cli?

Thanks.

Edited by Antonio Kala

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

So when I run "all" through cli it works perfectly on a lvl 3 getting mage gear and running the quests.

But when I run "nmz" on a lvl 3 through cli, it doesn't grab mage gear and tries to meele npcs.

Could you add getting mage gear on a lvl 3 for "nmz" through cli too just like it works in "all" through cli?

Thanks.

I'll check it out in a bit