Stealth Quester

Token

7 minutes ago, wizcaleb said:

Just paid for this damn script and I find it hard as fuck to use... Like damn $20, I just wanna do one quest (Animal Magnetism) is there anyone that has this script that knows how to use it like fuck.. im hella fed up. Please message or Skype me @caleb.hurt OR Someone send me a step by step process on how to do the quest with the script.. everytime i run it, it logs me out. Although it buys all the damn items in GE.

That most likely means you did Priest in Peril manually and forgot to unlock access to Morytania at the end which is required for Animal Magnetism, or you are missing other requirements. Check the logger to find the exact cause. 

2 minutes ago, Token said:

That most likely means you did Priest in Peril manually and forgot to unlock access to Morytania at the end which is required for Animal Magnetism, or you are missing other requirements. Check the logger to find the exact cause. 

Well I've never done priest in peril sooo?? I got other requirements. It won't even run "Goblin Diplomacy" The script got all the items and teleported to Falador then stopped running. Like I paid $20 for this script. I just wanna get at least 3 quest done with it so I can at least say I got money's worth.. why wouldn't it run goblin diplomacy?

Just now, wizcaleb said:

Well I've never done priest in peril sooo?? I got other requirements. It won't even run "Goblin Diplomacy" The script got all the items and teleported to Falador then stopped running. Like I paid $20 for this script. I just wanna get at least 3 quest done with it so I can at least say I got money's worth.. why wouldn't it run goblin diplomacy?

Open the logger and check what's written in there 

On 2/9/2016 at 11:04 PM, Token said:

If there is an error in the logger containing "NoClassDefFound" that is not related to the script and can be fixed by restarting your client

From your description this is usually the most common cause

1 minute ago, wizcaleb said:

So you're saying. All I need to do is restart OSBOT & try and run the script again? Like bruh.  I should be able to do goblin diplomacy 

You can find out if that's really the issue by opening the logger, but yes you should be able to run Goblin Diplomacy however this error is in the OSBot client, not the script, and there's nothing that can be done from a script to fix it other than implementing a private webwalking API for when OSBot's fails to load

1 hour ago, wizcaleb said:

Can you add me on skype and possibly walk me through? I honestly only bought it to do like 4 quest. Like shit. Can a ********a get some assistance. 

Try doing what I mentioned above, that's going to fix everything

18 minutes ago, icd753 said:

RFD Dwarf exception to withdraw items, continuously withdraws all necessary items, puts them back in repeats.  

Are you sure you aren't using mirror mode? Fill in the bug report template otherwise

3 hours ago, Token said:

You can find out if that's really the issue by opening the logger, but yes you should be able to run Goblin Diplomacy however this error is in the OSBot client, not the script, and there's nothing that can be done from a script to fix it other than implementing a private webwalking API for when OSBot's fails to load

The error im getting.. cant even do goblim diplomacy 3 hours later, what do i need to do?

[INFO][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:15 AM]: [DEBUG] F2PMode: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:16 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 0
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:16 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.cOn
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(fn:110)
    at api.cOM7.B(bm:480)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:981)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:819)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:1260)
    at i.LpT3.m(pn:185)
    at api.nul.l(yg:205)
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at api.nul.m(yg:129)
    at api.cOm5.m(wf:306)
    at l.auX.l(nh:2)
    at api.nUl.m(hi:174)
    at j.nul.onLoop(oi:377)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ve:113)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 hour ago, wizcaleb said:

The error im getting.. cant even do goblim diplomacy 3 hours later, what do i need to do?

[INFO][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:15 AM]: [DEBUG] F2PMode: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:16 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 0
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/20 02:37:16 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.cOn
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(fn:110)
    at api.cOM7.B(bm:480)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:981)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:819)
    at api.cOM7.m(bm:1260)
    at i.LpT3.m(pn:185)
    at api.nul.l(yg:205)
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at api.nul.m(yg:129)
    at api.cOm5.m(wf:306)
    at l.auX.l(nh:2)
    at api.nUl.m(hi:174)
    at j.nul.onLoop(oi:377)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ve:113)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It's exactly what I told you from the first time  

11 minutes ago, Mysmallbox said:

nice finished the f2p quests fast. If i dont get banned i will purchase this script

also small error during ernest the chicken quest the skeleton killed me and bot didnt what to do and logged out

also you should add knights sword as it gives 29 smithing

I'll look into it

The Knight's Sword is already added