Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, mrNalbo said:

Can i have a trail please

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

are you sure? it skips it or it actually stops script once it gets to one it cant do?

It's alaways been like that

1 hour ago, hankoo said:

will this work with ironmans?

Yes but that's going to be too complicated to be worth it

13 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

are you sure? it skips it or it actually stops script once it gets to one it cant do?

yes im sure it does what ever it can, I used a Fresh level 3 and got 50 QP NO STATS

Ive done this numerous times just press "all" and it will do what it can

Edited by popcorncook1

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

@Token

Can you change the food usage from swordfish to jugs of wine.

Swordfish heal 16 hp and cost 400 gp each. Jugs of wine heal 11 each and cost 2 gp

There are way more things to consider from a programming point of view, other than just price

• Like 1

Can you implement a better buying method for the use all quest, ive tested it with 3 accs now all banned within less than a day, or add a better method instead of having the script buy 40 quests worth of items if that doesnt scream bot then i dont know what does, also you really shouldnt be selling a product that doesnt have a warning for "using the all quest will buy everything off the Grand exchange it needs for 40 quests use at your own discretion as its very bot like.... I like to test things alot before i say anything so i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it. so please do something to combat this i know you can just add them manually and if thats what its gonna take to fix it, then removed the all quest button just an fyi bad idea to leave them running doing all quests, ild break it down into 4-5 different quest sections doing them at different times through out a week or something along the lines.  not saying it doesnt do what it says it should just saying you could add some better anti ban methods. just my 2 cents not like your gonna take any of this into account. 

15 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Will you consider it?

Not planned at all yet

5 minutes ago, Pacattack said:

Can you implement a better buying method for the use all quest, ive tested it with 3 accs now all banned within less than a day, or add a better method instead of having the script buy 40 quests worth of items if that doesnt scream bot then i dont know what does, also you really shouldnt be selling a product that doesnt have a warning for "using the all quest will buy everything off the Grand exchange it needs for 40 quests use at your own discretion as its very bot like.... I like to test things alot before i say anything so i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it. so please do something to combat this i know you can just add them manually and if thats what its gonna take to fix it, then removed the all quest button just an fyi bad idea to leave them running doing all quests, ild break it down into 4-5 different quest sections doing them at different times through out a week or something along the lines.  not saying it doesnt do what it says it should just saying you could add some better anti ban methods. just my 2 cents not like your gonna take any of this into account. 

The first thing I changed in 2.0 ever since I started working on it was the fact that I completely deleted the quick start options due to people blaming me for their bans. The quick start options were added as an extra feature and by no means is the only way to run the script. Users always had the possibility to create their own quest lists with their own gear presets in whatever order they wanted. Are you trying to say there is something wrong with the "normal" questing mode?