Stealth Quester

Token

7 hours ago, tyoui said:

Could I get a trial?

Authed :doge:

2 hours ago, Eggbert10 said:

Well its been a while and your script it still amazing, nice enough for a 12 hour trial? :D Just made a new account and this would make life alot easier <3

1 trial per person

2 hours ago, WestyNick said:

any chance of a trial for a short period?

Authed :doge:

been using for random quests here and there. at least a dozen over the last week. up to 70+ quest points on my newest account largely thanks to this script. People who get banned using it must be doing a ton at a time or not setting custom loadouts etc..

the one thing i'd like to see changed about this script, is the fact that it always leaves me with 1x Fally teleport. It makes sense to leave a teleport in the inventory after the quest, but you should let us choose what teleport to use in it's place. Everyone having fally teles in their inventory at the end of quests has to look suspicious. 

Really tho, this is top notch. any quests added in the future would just be a bonus. worth every penny as it stands right now!

• Like 1

really amazing just got 68 QP from 0 using the "all" quick start.

only stopped a few times, once in shadow of the storm didnt finish the conversation with Matthew i had to do the conversation and then let it do its job. and another in hazeel cult, kept trying to go down some ladder in west ardougne and i had to pause the script and walk it down to the hideout then let it finish the quest once i found cevil or some shit..

i dont know how to use debugger or i would post the bug template :) amazing script though.. 40 quests done bought everything it needs, im so surprised how smart the script is.. used poison, safe spotted, trial and error with evil dave subquest was incredible.. well done on this and i hope more quests are added! 

• Like 1