Stealth Quester

Token

55 minutes ago, Bunny said:

The problem lies where the script after generating a higher than usual purchase price makes the purchase but then stops because it thinks there is insufficient rsgp. However, if it were to retrieve the refunded rsgp (due to the higher than usual price the bot purchases at there is refunded and unused gp usually in the ge collection box) the script can continue to purchase the next set of items which it is currently not doing. I know when I retrieve the rsgp the script can continue to work once I restart the script. In the end through manual effort the script successfully completes all transactions using the original amount of gp I had provided for it. However, I am hoping the script will do this auto retrieval of rsgp instead of having me to manually do it. The amount of gp given to each bot is sufficient. It only says insufficient because it fails to check the ge collection to retrieve the returned rsgp.... and then it stops working leading to forcing the user to have to manually retrieve the gp from the ge collection then restart script and so on until all items are purchased. It's not because of insufficient gp. It's because the bot doesn't retrieve the refunded gp..... after making the large purchase. Not sure if I'm misunderstanding something. However, it must be said it works when I manually retrieve the refunded gp I'm just asking for this to be automated so I don't have to start and stop the script many times per account for large quantities of accounts.

I know very well what you mean, it is not a consistent algorithm as I explained above, simply giving it more money will yield a 100% success rate without any inconsistencies

51 minutes ago, Divergent07 said:

Not using mirror mode. When it got the error loop. Heck I don't even know what it meant.

I restarted it and it worked fine. All accounts so far working well. Will definitely purchase this 

It's most likely another NoClassDefFoundError inside the client if it works after restarting, but if you run into any issues just send me the logger contents and I'll take a look at it

Hello, I know I'm ya bigget mooch but also ya biggest fan, I'm broke IRL and we've discussed this before but this script has completed like all the quests for me in a matter of like 7 hours, I cant afford to buy the script until a few paychecks, but I really wanna get these quests done on my second  account. Is there anything I can do for 12 hours? Like get a gold voucher or something and pay for the time? Your sript is by far the most useful and best script ive found, I acctidentally bought the jad script and was trying to get yours but no refunds -_-. let mek now if hteyres anyting ya can do. you have the best script out there. and I hate questing -_-

3 minutes ago, Eggbert10 said:

Hello, I know I'm ya bigget mooch but also ya biggest fan, I'm broke IRL and we've discussed this before but this script has completed like all the quests for me in a matter of like 7 hours, I cant afford to buy the script until a few paychecks, but I really wanna get these quests done on my second  account. Is there anything I can do for 12 hours? Like get a gold voucher or something and pay for the time? Your sript is by far the most useful and best script ive found, I acctidentally bought the jad script and was trying to get yours but no refunds -_-. let mek now if hteyres anyting ya can do. you have the best script out there. and I hate questing -_-

Rules are rules :feels:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, whipz said:

This script seems to work perfect !

One question if it doesnt have required stats to do a quest does it skip it ? if not could you add that ?

Yes it will skip as soon as it reaches that quest and it realises it doesn't have the stats for it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Token said:

Yes it will skip as soon as it reaches that quest and it realises it doesn't have the stats for it

Amazing ! ill will hopfully be able to purchase next week ! i love it would you consider adding different quests to the 7 qps ? and have it randomize them to what is needed ? as it just says it does 3 ?

6 minutes ago, whipz said:

Amazing ! ill will hopfully be able to purchase next week ! i love it would you consider adding different quests to the 7 qps ? and have it randomize them to what is needed ? as it just says it does 3 ?

You can always use the 2nd tab to create your own quest list

• Like 1