Stealth Quester

Token

"Got stuck and wouldn't move" sounds like a bug to me... what am I missing?

So the problem started during the "Shadow of the Storm" quest, it got stuck and wouldn't move so I had to do some of it by myself, I cba to do the rest of it by myself so I thought I'd just use your bot.

So I enabled debug mode, have a dagger poisoned and try to start it, yet it says it is trying to get a null item (assuming it's because of the preset) and now it won't finish the quest for me.

Also, with 2.0 what quests are you adding?

So the problem started during the "Shadow of the Storm" quest, it got stuck and wouldn't move so I had to do some of it by myself, I cba to do the rest of it by myself so I thought I'd just use your bot.

So I enabled debug mode, have a dagger poisoned and try to start it, yet it says it is trying to get a null item (assuming it's because of the preset) and now it won't finish the quest for me.

Also, with 2.0 what quests are you adding?

Not all quests support completion in a previously started state, the quests will be posted as soon as they are ready