Stealth Quester

Token

I've heard of cases where people completed Goblin Diplomacy manually and they managed to do it different from the script, but I haven't found out what they did to change the configs, there shouldn't be any problem

Hmm. Fair enough.

Is there a chance to possibly put in a GUI to remove quests from the all config? I'm not 100% on buying yet because I don't want to get it and find out I can't use it.

"[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:18 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1

[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:19 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Nardah teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:23 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:26 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:28 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: null"

Is this currently stable? I heard that you were coming out with a new version of this. If I purchase this version will I have access to the newer version? Can I get a trial please? Thank you.

Yes

Yes

Authed :doge:

"[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:18 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1

[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:19 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Nardah teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:23 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:26 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][01/15 02:10:28 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: null"

Create gear presets using the "Load Gear" button, any typo you make while editting the GUI textfields may result in errors