Stealth Quester

Token

im very bad with reading and wasnt able to find a perfect answer to what i was looking for  was hoping you'd be able to help me out with this question, if i where to start a new account and put like 500k on it will it complete all the f2p quests listed? or do i need to get certain lvls before starting the script up? i was kinda interested in getting this script for this reason

im very bad with reading and wasnt able to find a perfect answer to what i was looking for  was hoping you'd be able to help me out with this question, if i where to start a new account and put like 500k on it will it complete all the f2p quests listed? or do i need to get certain lvls before starting the script up? i was kinda interested in getting this script for this reason

The script does quests, you have to provide stats if there are any (none for F2P)

only ones it's got stuck on so far is the rfd Ogre quest where it just doesn't work for me?, any have you got any updates on when the new quests will be released? keep up the good work!

The updates will be released when they are completely stable :xfeels:

Where exactly did it get stuck?