Stealth Quester

Token

I dont see where I can select combat style and spell autocast in the gear editor tab. or do you mean I should do it manually in-game?

Yes it refers to ingame settings

Hey, would I be able to get a trial of this? ( I'm not sure how trials work, though. Is it 24 hours from getting the trial, or 24 hours from me using it first?)

I'm really interested in this script

Authed :doge:

It's 24 hours from getting the trial

It does start. But it goes to the witch's house with no runes.

That means the current gear preset does not contain a spell

Gear

If you run a quick start option from the first tab on the GUI then the bot will automatically decide what gear to use. If you add quests manually to your quest list then you would have to set gear by selecting a preset from the combobox under the ">" button. The presets can be generated using the Gear Editor tab. Equip your gear, select the combat style, select a spell to autocast (if it's the case) and press "Load Gear", then press "Save Preset". The script only works with strike, bolt, blast and wave spells on offensive cast. Ranged is not officially supported as there are no cases where you need range, but it may work. The quick start options will most likely use FIRST attack style. DON'T FORGET TO SELECT THE GEAR PRESET YOU CREATED FROM THE MAIN TAB IN ORDER TO USE IT.

Are you sure you selected the gear preset after creating it? You can verify the input you gave it from the GUI by opening the logger and waiting for it to start a quest, it will print all the gear at the beginning, after banking

• Like 1

That means the current gear preset does not contain a spell

Are you sure you selected the gear preset after creating it? You can verify the input you gave it from the GUI by opening the logger and waiting for it to start a quest, it will print all the gear at the beginning, after banking

That's where im confused. Setting a spell on the gear preset. Is it in the textbox that has the default text "FIRST" in it?

I know a bit how the preset works since I've been using your script for a month. But I've never used it on combat quests that used spells.

I'll try it again later.

That's where im confused. Setting a spell on the gear preset. Is it in the textbox that has the default text "FIRST" in it?

I know a bit how the preset works since I've been using your script for a month. But I've never used it on combat quests that used spells.

I'll try it again later.

That's the attack style, just select a spell on autocast in game and press "Load Gear"