Stealth Quester

Token

[iNFO][bot #1][11/13 12:20:52 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 3

Spamming this in logger at GE starting Witches house

Not all quests are supported in the already started state as mentioned on the first post, these have to be done from the beginning, Witch's House is one of them

I'm having problems with Lost city.  I equipped a staff and tried to set up the gear preset but after that I don't see anything about the spell in the GUI and the dialogue box about a magic spell keeps popping up.

Equip staff and set spell on autocast then press "Load Gear", make sure you only use one of the 16 elemental spells and not something like Flames of Zamorak or Ice Barrage

When I start the script now it does the initial stuff where it takes all your items off and checks the screen settings and then it stops.  none of the GUI pops up

[iNFO][bot #1][11/13 01:57:29 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][11/13 01:57:30 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][11/13 01:57:30 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[ERROR][bot #1][11/13 01:57:12 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester

Hi Token,

2 things to make this script perfect for me, let me choose what food i want it to use, also pleaseee let it use just law runes and not teleport tabs! 

This makes it possible to use it on an ironman, as currently tabs are a lot harder to get same as swordfish, if you were to add this feature as a ironman/dmm feature it would be great! sure it would take a while to add but would be worth it and a lot more people would purchase script!

I'll see if I can fit that in Stealth Quester 2.0

When I start the script now it does the initial stuff where it takes all your items off and checks the screen settings and then it stops.  none of the GUI pops up

[iNFO][bot #1][11/13 01:57:29 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][11/13 01:57:30 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][11/13 01:57:30 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[ERROR][bot #1][11/13 01:57:12 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester

Delete your OSBot folder located at C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\ to get rid of any corrupt data. What spells did you insert into those gear presets?

• Like 2