Stealth Quester

Token

If you let this script do all the quests, what's the order it completes them in? I ask because there's a few quests in there that would get you a few magic levels, which then allows easy completion of quests like fight arena and witch's house (can safespot both), waterfall is easy on a level 3 anyways so in the end you end up with like 40 attack and 30 strength with like sub 30 hp, would that be enough to let this script do sots?

The order associated with each quick start button is on the first post, I took into consideration those levels when I said you should get a few attack levels before, just to make sure Shadow of the Storm succeeds (without trying for a few hours)

The order associated with each quick start button is on the first post, I took into consideration those levels when I said you should get a few attack levels before, just to make sure Shadow of the Storm succeeds (without trying for a few hours)

Ah those lists are in order of completion? Good to know. I'm going to create an account to try this account, will be asking for a trial later, cool?

hey man just wanted to let you know  i got banned using that trail yesterday,   it was all my fault,  i started the script, then fell asleep  so i couldnt baby sit it at all.  i wokle up 6 hours later witch my guy in lumby stuck, but had a shit ton of quests done. im perm banned  at 91 agility,   i was planning on babysitting it the whole time to avoid this but i fell asleep,   again, the script is fine, it was my careless of amount of hours ran that gave it away, 

hey man just wanted to let you know  i got banned using that trail yesterday,   it was all my fault,  i started the script, then fell asleep  so i couldnt baby sit it at all.  i wokle up 6 hours later witch my guy in lumby stuck, but had a shit ton of quests done. im perm banned  at 91 agility,   i was planning on babysitting it the whole time to avoid this but i fell asleep,   again, the script is fine, it was my careless of amount of hours ran that gave it away, 

What quest is in progress?

There is a big red warning on first post about mirror mode, unfortunately the mirror mode client has been broken for a really long time (probably last year) and I doubt it's getting fixed anytime soon since it hasn't been updated in 11 months

It's not working with mirror mode on anything that requires dialogues as stated on the first post, so pretty much anything

Idk

oke thank u!

I have all the requirements (skills and quest) for Animal Magnetism, yet it is saying I do not have the requirements to start the quest. I have Priest in Peril completed, yet it is listing Priest in Peril for me to complete in the GUI.

EDIT: Found the solution. I just had to speak to the end priest and pass through the holy barrier.

Edited by Dumaisr12