Stealth Quester

Token

[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 04:59:03 PM]: [DEBUG][TELEPORTS] Attempting to teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 04:59:03 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 04:59:03 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found

Did you enable the DMM/debug modes on the GUI? Did you hop from a F2P world? 

Did you enable the DMM/debug modes on the GUI? Did you hop from a F2P world? 

Jeah i did it had run smooth for the last 4 hours or so

all it had to do was talk to edmon to finish the quest i did that for him after it broke down, now when i start it agien i gives me : [DEBUG] Executing stage : 29

all it had to do was talk to edmon to finish the quest i did that for him after it broke down, now when i start it agien i gives me : [DEBUG] Executing stage : 29

There is one additional step on Plague City quest stages which is kind of extra but the script automatically does it, reading the magic scroll you receive as reward to unlock ardougne teleport so you should do that if you did it manually. If you start the script on a F2P world or use DMM/Debug modes the script won't take teleports so it may not be able to get out of that dungeon because it usually uses a camelot teleport to escape.

There is one additional step on Plague City quest stages which is kind of extra but the script automatically does it, reading the magic scroll you receive as reward to unlock ardougne teleport so you should do that if you did it manually. If you start the script on a F2P world or use DMM/Debug modes the script won't take teleports so it may not be able to get out of that dungeon because it usually uses a camelot teleport to escape.

I clicked the scroll myself for the tp and now it works agien cool thanks

Is there any possibility of you adding an option to use the default profiles (in terms of gear etc) when make our own list of quest to complete please?

I'm working on version 2.0 of the script which will allow associating a different gear preset to every quest and saving your own quick start options

• Like 1

Hey its doing shadow of the storm now and when it enters the portal and has to the echantments its just stand there, also is does not bring the mace for the enchants

im getting this : 

[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:08 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:08 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 01010000[01]{17}1010000$
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found

Hey its doing shadow of the storm now and when it enters the portal and has to the echantments its just stand there, also is does not bring the mace for the enchants

im getting this : 

[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:08 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:08 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 01010000[01]{17}1010000$
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][08/22 11:07:09 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found

Does it stand at the entrance?