Demon Slayer

Gertrude's Cat
RFD Cook Subquest
RFD Goblin Subquest
RFD Dwarf Subquest
RFD Pirate Subquest
RFD Ogre Subquest

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

This is the list for RFD/Mith gloves quests on the first post. This list includes Waterfall Quest, which is uneccessary and provides attack experience that I don't want on an obby mauler. Can you confirm that the bot completes Waterfall quest while completing the RFD quest list? Or is this an error

Cook's Assistant

Goblin Diplomacy

Fishing Contest

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Witch's Potion

Witch's House

Imp Catcher

Waterfall Quest

The Golem

Demon Slayer

Gertrude's Cat

RFD Cook Subquest

RFD Goblin Subquest

RFD Dwarf Subquest

RFD Pirate Subquest

RFD Ogre Subquest

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

This is the list for RFD/Mith gloves quests on the first post. This list includes Waterfall Quest, which is uneccessary and provides attack experience that I don't want on an obby mauler. Can you confirm that the bot completes Waterfall quest while completing the RFD quest list? Or is this an error

It's not an error, that's just a quick start option. You can use your own quest list with your own gear presets in the second tab instead

I have no untradeable items in my preset, it's completely standard. when I try to start waterfall quests it just keeps trying to buy ava's accumalator!

You have an ava's accumulator in your preset, check it in the gear editor tab, there is no code to buy an ava's accumulator otherwise

If I want to start the script on a level 3 and do witches house, waterfall, and priest in peril, will the script auto switch from my mage preset to my melee set for priest in peril?

Only if you use the quick start options which have predefined gear presets for each quest

@@Token

Hey Token. Can I get 24h trial please?

As discussed I want to thoroughly test out The Knight Sword & The Doric's Quest to see if its fully functional. If it works as intended without any bugs, I'll definitely buy this great script. Thanks bro!

Authed :doge:

• Like 1

You have an ava's accumulator in your preset, check it in the gear editor tab, there is no code to buy an ava's accumulator otherwise

Only if you use the quick start options which have predefined gear presets for each quest

Authed doge.png

Is there a way to edit your own quick start options? like save a list of quests to do with different presets for each one?

EDIT: and is there a way to make it withdraw more than 150 mind runes when it does witches house? sometimes that isn't enough to kill all 4 monsters

Edited by lizzzerd