Stealth Quester

Token

@Token Hey is Dorics Quest and The Knight Sword quest completely functional and flawless? also is $18 price tag lifetime for this script or is it monthly?

Never had a bug report on those and it's $19.95 lifetime

Script is flawless. Did all quests on one of my accounts and had no problems.

Token you should be extremely proud of yourself for creating such an amazing piece of work wink.png

Thanks for the feedback QwPha8E.png

• Like 1

Do i have a certain amount of time to use it? 

Yes, auths aren't unlimited

Been running this for a few hours and it's doing very well! However, during vampire slayer quest, if one of the haunted trees outside of Draynor Manor attacks your player, the bot will just sit there and take damage, presumably until it dies because I had to manually correct it.

Thanks, I'll add another bug report for the webwalker :feels:

Really good script got me mithril gloves and nmz quests done on a new account it had 1 in all stats really good script i only did witch house before i even know about the script.

Just a tip up maybe you should add some diary, tree gnome village and the grandtree its a big use for guys that sell account instead of powerleveling and service they can use this script :)

Really good script got me mithril gloves and nmz quests done on a new account it had 1 in all stats really good script i only did witch house before i even know about the script.

Just a tip up maybe you should add some diary, tree gnome village and the grandtree its a big use for guys that sell account instead of powerleveling and service they can use this script smile.png

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it :doge:

• Like 1