Stealth Quester

Token

Is there a reason why it is auto logging out for animal magnetism?

I have all the requirements, plenty of cash, and default preset with no items set. All other quests have been working great.

Not sure why it just checks bank and logs out

Edit: Perhaps it won't get the ecto tokens?

Edited by dudeyoyo

Is there a reason why it is auto logging out for animal magnetism?

I have all the requirements, plenty of cash, and default preset with no items set. All other quests have been working great.

Not sure why it just checks bank and logs out

Edit: Perhaps it won't get the ecto tokens?

It does get the Ecto-tokens. If you have 18 slayer, 19 crafting, 35 woodcutting, enough money to purchase the supplies, completed The Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril and Ernest the Chicken there is also the requirement that you can access Morytania. This is not equivalent to having completed Priest in Peril as you have to talk to the monk in the Patterdomus Temple dungeon after Priest in Peril. The script automatically completes this step if it does Priest in Peril itself.

Just a progress finished prince ali rescue aswell then i didnt have req's for lost city :P

this also includes the time to buy all the items, i had 30 ranged, 41 cooking 20 fm 18 slayer when i started it smile.png

I could use some progress pics to put on the thread.

trial please?

Authed :doge:

Im having trouble getting it to start lost city.

on lsot city how are you supposed to pick a spell to auto cast if u cant bring a staff with you there?

Dont worry about the staff, the script knows it can't bring items to Entrana. It will automatically deposit all your gear before heading there. Just equip a staff, select a spell, save the preset, select the preset from the quest selection tab, add Lost City and start the script.

I'm trying to do waterfall quest and witches house, I have all the items listed under quest info in my bank and enough money for a lifetime. Yet when i load it to start the quests it just continuously picks up my cash stack and banks it over and over till an error message pops up telling me i don't have the money to buy the required items..

I feel like the increased account life span from doing quests doesn't work for me anymore... sad face.

I prefer doing quests 1 by 1 not all at once to increase lifespan.

I'm trying to do waterfall quest and witches house, I have all the items listed under quest info in my bank and enough money for a lifetime. Yet when i load it to start the quests it just continuously picks up my cash stack and banks it over and over till an error message pops up telling me i don't have the money to buy the required items..

How much cash is that?

• Like 1

Atm 200k, Surely it should read if you've got the required items in bank or inventory.

For Waterfall Quest it buys a large amount of swordfish and will increase the prince enough to get it instant, this should cost about 300k. The quest expenses should be no more than 30k though, as the actual price it gets them for is much lower and it won't use most of them. This was implemented as a fail safe for earlier versions because of the requirement to be done on level 3 accounts and the rather high rate of failure for animation detection, lags, webwalking bugs etc. The swordfish can be sold after if you really don't need it. This will however be replaced with a newer version that will buy a small amount and instead replenish its stock whenever it dies as not long ago this behaviour was also added to The Knight's Sword - if you die on this, the bot will walk to Grand Exchange and buy the lost items, reset the current quest stage and attempt it again.

For Waterfall Quest it buys a large amount of swordfish and will increase the prince enough to get it instant, this should cost about 300k. The quest expenses should be no more than 30k though, as the actual price it gets them for is much lower and it won't use most of them. This was implemented as a fail safe for earlier versions because of the requirement to be done on level 3 accounts and the rather high rate of failure for animation detection, lags, webwalking bugs etc. The swordfish can be sold after if you really don't need it. This will however be replaced with a newer version that will buy a small amount and instead replenish its stock whenever it dies as not long ago this behaviour was also added to The Knight's Sword - if you die on this, the bot will walk to Grand Exchange and buy the lost items, reset the current quest stage and attempt it again.

Whats the total number of swordfish that it needs? And will it detect them and not buy them or will i still need 300k regardless?

edit:

nvm just answered my own question. it doesn't detect existing items needed for quests lol

Edited by iMscruffy

Whats the total number of swordfish that it needs? And will it detect them and not buy them or will i still need 300k regardless?

It will detect them only if you have the required amount or more. I believe it's about 150 for Waterfall Quest. You will also need them for Witch's House but that only requires 17. So if you have 167 swordfish you should be able to run those 2. Waterfall Quest will also require some 2 Games necklace (8) but those are only 5k each. When I run it myself I always prefer letting it buy the itemself itself. This usually saves a lot of time because for all quests it will require about 150-200 different items which saves 20 minutes of work on each account as the script does this itself. I can always sell the leftovers as extra items are generally teleports and food.

PS: Waterfall Quest is the only one that requires this ridiculous amount of resources but this will be updated shortly and replaced with Grand Exchange deathwalking as featured in The Knight's Sword. It's better to give it about 500k, let it do all quests and just sell the leftover food and teleports.

• Like 1