Stealth Quester

Token

Bot is amazing, done all the available f2p quests, the only problem I encountered was the fact it got stuck during The Knight's Sword at stage 6, just stood there in the little house. I stopped it and restarted, it ran to ge, bought the items again but managed to finish the quest then. Just tried on another account and same thing happened.

I am currently doing some p2p quests on my other account, great script. Awesome work my friend, I will report how that went in a little while, I am trying to do waterfall quest, lost city and some other ones atm. :)

May I get auth? Would like to try it on my bot account smile.png

Authed :doge:

auth doge.png

Can you re-auth me, want to test it on the injection client now.

Bot is amazing, done all the available f2p quests, the only problem I encountered was the fact it got stuck during The Knight's Sword at stage 6, just stood there in the little house. I stopped it and restarted, it ran to ge, bought the items again but managed to finish the quest then. Just tried on another account and same thing happened.

I am currently doing some p2p quests on my other account, great script. Awesome work my friend, I will report how that went in a little while, I am trying to do waterfall quest, lost city and some other ones atm. smile.png

Did that happen before or after mining the blurite ore?

I am currently doing some p2p quests on my other account, great script. Awesome work my friend, I will report how that went in a little while, I am trying to do waterfall quest, lost city and some other ones atm. smile.png

Tried waterfall quest, it done a little bit, then got stuck on the little island, restarted the script multiple times, it would go to buy the items but then mess up again with the items in the inventory, constantly clicking rope and the inventory tab icon. 

Authed doge.png

Authed doge.png

Authed doge.png

Did that happen before or after mining the blurite ore?

Before mining the ore

Tried waterfall quest, it done a little bit, then got stuck on the little island, restarted the script multiple times, it would go to buy the items but then mess up again with the items in the inventory, constantly clicking rope and the inventory tab icon. 

Before mining the ore

Was that happening at the beginning of the quest when speaking to the boy or at the end? Was the inventory tab aleady open when the script was clicking it?

Was that happening at the beginning of the quest when speaking to the boy or at the end? Was the inventory tab aleady open when the script was clicking it?

Don't know what happened at the beginning, wasn't looking, I started it, it got to the boy, but then got stuck on the little island south of him, script was doing nothing and console was spamming something along the lines of anti stuck, at the time I had a strange plant random event happening, don't know if that might have had an impact, I manually picked the plant but that didn't help, restarted in the same spot and still nothing.

As for the rope, it buys some food and a rope, then closes the bank/ge and constantly clicks the rope and invent icon. When I try to restart the script near the waterfall with items already in the invent, it will try going back to ge regardless.

Don't know what happened at the beginning, wasn't looking, I started it, it got to the boy, but then got stuck on the little island south of him, script was doing nothing and console was spamming something along the lines of anti stuck, at the time I had a strange plant random event happening, don't know if that might have had an impact, I manually picked the plant but that didn't help, restarted in the same spot and still nothing.

As for the rope, it buys some food and a rope, then closes the bank/ge and constantly clicks the rope and invent icon. When I try to restart the script near the waterfall with items already in the invent, it will try going back to ge regardless.

The random event might have interferred with the antistuck thread. I uploaded a fix for it right now. The script will return to ge and buy items if you no longer have the required items to complete the quest (which are displayed in the quest info tab). What are the debug messages when clicking the rope and inventory icon?