Stealth Quester

Token

Bug!

Stealth Injection

No log as after I fixed it, the logs got flooded with "Killing captain"

Set bot to complete The tourist trap, and it withdrew 2 desert robes from the bank. Eventually got stuck trying to put it on (After equipping, it attempted equipping the other robe; loop) 

I paused the script, dropped the other robe and it continued without issues.

Not sure how long it stood there though 😕 Script had been running for 16 minutes

Edited by Chris050999

5 hours ago, dubsteep said:

Hi,

I have just purchased this script unknowingly that it does not support many scripts as Ironman.

Is it possible to get a refund, please ?

I can't refund sales as a scripter since they go to OSBot, any refunds are done via refunds & requests section

5 hours ago, Chris050999 said:

Bug!

Stealth Injection

No log as after I fixed it, the logs got flooded with "Killing captain"

Set bot to complete The tourist trap, and it withdrew 2 desert robes from the bank. Eventually got stuck trying to put it on (After equipping, it attempted equipping the other robe; loop) 

I paused the script, dropped the other robe and it continued without issues.

Not sure how long it stood there though 😕 Script had been running for 16 minutes

Remove the desert robe or any quest items from your gear preset, it will take the required items regardless of gear preset

2 hours ago, jiggapigga said:

Promising looking script. Any chance theres a way to get a trial?

Cheers

I'm afraid I'm not currently handling trials on any scripts

• Heart 1

Just now, dubsteep said:

Is it possible for the quests to work as an iron man ?

I've managed to do ernest the chicken and death plateu ?

The rest just run me to the GE every start sequence.

It's not very iron man friendly atm, however there is an iron man mode (press F5 on the GUI) where it automatically gathers required items, but only 5 quests are supported atm

1 minute ago, dubsteep said:

What if I have the items allready in my bank ?

There is no item list for each quest so it would be hard for you to use the bot on an iron man. 

Most scripts like this one don't support iron man mode fully, and that's alright, since the amount of work needed to make accounts, create methods to gather and create the items needed, testing.... etc.... it's just too much work for an already sophisticated script. Plus, I can't imagine the pain of making a feature that only a fraction of the community would use without raising the price, or making a separate script for ironman mode which costs a lot more 

TL;DR: Ironman hard to develop for :doge:

• Boge 1

6 hours ago, Token said:

Remove the desert robe or any quest items from your gear preset, it will take the required items regardless of gear preset

Did not use any gear presets, but I might've had 'withdraw all' option set in bank, however I find it odd that desert robes were the only item that there were extra of.

Also, pathing in Zeah seems to be rather broken. Have not been able to do quests there. Ends up struggling to move places or simply stands still with "Unable to find Zeah"

not worth $20 at all, most of the quests have bugs unfortunately.

Drudic rit - cant buy raw bear meat or chicken meat????? keeps spazzing out.

RFD series - bugs out when talking to chef to start quest series and at stages through out the sub quests

freeing scratz- doesn't bring pick axe to mine rocks

shadow of storm - bugs out before boss fight???

honestly really disappointed with this bot, was expecting to let it run and quest mith gloves and pre DT quests out with no problem but I have had to baby sit every quest and get involved with almost all of them.

1* out of 5*

7 hours ago, Chris050999 said:

Did not use any gear presets, but I might've had 'withdraw all' option set in bank, however I find it odd that desert robes were the only item that there were extra of.

Also, pathing in Zeah seems to be rather broken. Have not been able to do quests there. Ends up struggling to move places or simply stands still with "Unable to find Zeah"

We probably need a webwalking data update for the new Hosidius part on Zeah, I'm not sure if this is already included in the newest dev build (2.5.48)

1 hour ago, richardm139199 said:

not worth $20 at all, most of the quests have bugs unfortunately.

Drudic rit - cant buy raw bear meat or chicken meat????? keeps spazzing out.

RFD series - bugs out when talking to chef to start quest series and at stages through out the sub quests

freeing scratz- doesn't bring pick axe to mine rocks

shadow of storm - bugs out before boss fight???

honestly really disappointed with this bot, was expecting to let it run and quest mith gloves and pre DT quests out with no problem but I have had to baby sit every quest and get involved with almost all of them.

1* out of 5*

I'll go through the quests and check if there's anything wrong, if you have any additional information about the bugs let me know (logger contents would be the best)

• Like 1