Stealth Quester

Token

Just now, tommy619 said:

I know most of the quests on the list won't run properly without using stealth injection but is there a list somewhere that contains quests that actually works on mirror mode? 

I believe with the recent mirror mode update most of the quests should be working, but I'm not sure yet, it's still quite recent

Just now, 7upSprite said:

Yes fire bolt was used, and I believe there was some lag as well, I would need to run it again as I do not recall, unless you could answer this, does it click the safespot first then attack the monster? or attack then run to safe spot?

And perhaps maybe eat at max hit +2 just to be on the safe side if the 3rd or 4th form spawns and attacks quicker than the script runs to the safespot? idk just a thought.

Thank you!

I believe it first attacks the monster since it's not aggressive by default, therefore it has to be attacked before attempting to lure to safespot. But on forms #3 and #4 you shouldn't take any damage, the bot doesn't need to leave the safespot at all.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 8:27 AM, Crix said:

Im loving the bot, but it gets stuck quite a lot and sometimes crashes, even on injected. Nice work till now though.

Looking forward to see more quests added!

when it gets stuck/crashes are you finishing the quests by hand? which ones have you had success with? which ones were unlucky?

Can you take a look at the Zombies room for Dragon Slayer (yellow key). Bot dies 75-90% of the time running the quest in this room. It tries to attack a skeleton with a shield, but in the meanwhile is attacked by a different skeleton, then the bot just spam clicks the original skeleton with the shield and doesn't eat as the other skeleton is killing it.

Currently tested over 10 quests with a new account, worked perfectly! Used mirror mode as well, no issues whatsoever. There was one quest that needed a knife and it got stuck at the G.E. trying to buy it but I put the knife in my inventory and it seemed to fix itself and continued running the script. So far so good, any updates on more quests? Also can you update the front page that listed certain quests for what like before? ex. NMZ, barrows gloves

• Boge 1

12 hours ago, greiter said:

Yes, I am sure. I tried Mirror mode and Injection. Which quests do not work with mirror?

I'm not sure, that's more up to the state of mirror mode. I've heard good news lately but I don't know if it's 100% functional.

10 hours ago, JustPixels said:

Can you take a look at the Zombies room for Dragon Slayer (yellow key). Bot dies 75-90% of the time running the quest in this room. It tries to attack a skeleton with a shield, but in the meanwhile is attacked by a different skeleton, then the bot just spam clicks the original skeleton with the shield and doesn't eat as the other skeleton is killing it.

Alright, I'll push some improvements shortly. What combat style are you using?

4 hours ago, Keyster99 said:

Hello Token, You have in mind to add the mission Nature Spirit? Regards

Yes, next update

2 hours ago, tommy619 said:

Currently tested over 10 quests with a new account, worked perfectly! Used mirror mode as well, no issues whatsoever. There was one quest that needed a knife and it got stuck at the G.E. trying to buy it but I put the knife in my inventory and it seemed to fix itself and continued running the script. So far so good, any updates on more quests? Also can you update the front page that listed certain quests for what like before? ex. NMZ, barrows gloves

I'll be uploading some new quests along with bug fixes shortly. Sure, I'll add some info on the front page.