Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, garrettd1991 said:

Got banned within a few hours on the first account. Account was never botted so was 100% this script. Ran NMZ quests.

ive had a couple test pure accounts banned within hours-2 days with this script, and got 45 qp today and got a temp ban :p. high ban rate.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:55 AM, onegramdabs said:

click the spot for each piece a box should pop up that says type item name when that box appears just start typing dont try clicking it

On 1/9/2019 at 4:47 AM, Token said:

Click on a slot and start typing the item name when the menu appears, there's no need to click the enter item name menu

Thanks guys

On 1/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, tommy619 said:

Will the script run if I have the required items for the quest even though i don't have teleport jewelry or teleport tabs? for my ironman acc?

On F2P worlds yes

On 1/9/2019 at 2:34 PM, AAGer95 said:

Neither dragon or demon slayer is working for me token, have all requirements, it just starts then instantly closes the script :)

What's printed in the logger?

On 1/9/2019 at 7:35 PM, garrettd1991 said:

What quests will not work in mirror mode?

I'm not sure, I don't know what's the status of mirror mode but I know they haven't fixed it recently, I think most quests that require dialogues shouldn't work on mirror mode

14 hours ago, T R said:

Started Shadow of the Storm, bot just kept buying and eating food over and over. Full hp, all items, ran on a different account 24 hrs ago no issues.

What's printed in the logger?

2 hours ago, osrs42 said:

Are you on mirror mode?

No, stealth. Attempting to do Priest in Peril but it starts and does nothing and sits until logout. Using the same settings I used the other day so it should be working unless something changed?

Edit:

Would not work with whip only so i changed it to iron scimitar and it seems to be working. Still not sure what the difference was.

Edited by garrettd1991
Fixed?