Stealth Quester

Token

19 minutes ago, bilzal said:

This scirpt = automatic ban lol

from what i remember, yes. But share your route that got you banned so we can compare.
If i would run this script for more then 45mins i would get pretty much insta ban. not all the time. If i would break and run for like 30min each session - or like 2 quest -> brerak, then i would get no ban, but pausing script is very buggy and to stop / start you have to track every quest it does to not stop in middle. + risk of bot bugging out and you have to finish quest..man to much problems : D

I don't even use this script after I got instant ban on like 4 of my accounts. They weren't even level 3's they had atleast 500 total level each. I would do like 3 quests at a time then log off then do the other account. [Each account I would use a different VPN], all accounts got instant ban after a day lol. I pretty much wasted $20. @guywithlsd

Edited by bilzal

11 minutes ago, bilzal said:

I don't even use this script after I got instant ban on like 4 of my accounts. They weren't even level 3's they had atleast 500 total level each. I would do like 3 quests at a time then log off then do the other account. [Each account I would use a different VPN], all accounts got instant ban after a day lol. I pretty much wasted $20. @guywithlsd

use proxies instead of a vpn lol

On 10/27/2017 at 7:25 AM, YoooJosh said:

25, easily kill-able yes?

Yes, but I was wondering because there is some combat level dependent code in there for aggressiveness of wizards, I was asking for debugging purpose as I'm pushing some bug fixes on several quests

On 10/27/2017 at 8:59 AM, kalzul said:

whats the item list this thing goes and buys? I wanna gather everything myself and run this in all quest mode on an ironman

Select a quest in the left list and go to last tab, it will show all items, skills & quest requirements for the selected quest

12 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Token can you auth me once more please.

1 auth per person

2 hours ago, 1anter said:

can i get a trial

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, Token said:

Yes, but I was wondering because there is some combat level dependent code in there for aggressiveness of wizards, I was asking for debugging purpose as I'm pushing some bug fixes on several quests

oh sorry I didn't save the whole log. I was impressed with the script otherwise, so I purchased it. thanks for the response

anyone whos on the fence with this bot, honestly 100% buy it. ive never seen a bot so good. it does all the quests flawlessly. i have quested 3 pures in around 4 days with this. all cb 30-40 with miths and ava's. it uses safespots. and it uses poison for shadow of the storm. very very good bot. only thing id recommend is to buy all the required items yourself, and tele's swordfish (thats the food the bot uses) as it takes a while inside the GE. i spent around 15mins buying all items, tele's and food, then i leave the bot and 6 or so hours later its flawlessly got me ava's and miths with all sub quests too. honestly people. if you're like me, and you get banned on pures alot due to botting and things. then this is a must buy. no more week of hell making a new pure every month. now its just 1 day of getting req stats. then let it do all the work.

It's great, I would recommend keeping a slight eye on it though. And of course bot smart, don't simply select a mith gloves package and walk away for hours.  The $20 price tag is well worth it for one account let alone if you ever plan to make multiples in the future.

As for bugs, there are a few you'll encounter and don't always repeat but things like the GE fail safes are not great and I would personally recommend buying all your needed items by hand instead (when you select the quests you want, the script has a tab to view a list of the required items).

In the middle of Tree gnoem village Logger reads:

Didn't have any runes in inventory and quest log reads need to get 2 more orbs from warlord. 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:34 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:36 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:36 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:37 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:37 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:39 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:39 PM]: Changing style