Stealth Quester

Token

There should be a way you can see what quests it has done, I've done that many quests on the account i struggle to see what the bots done and not done

I'll remove the completed ones from the available list.

Yes, did ghost ahoy already

I haven't encountered this before but I'll take a look at Ghost Ahoy, this quest might modify the Ecto-funtus configs, not allowing the bot to obtain the ecto-tokens..

i have buyed this one but i cant use it ? 

Make sure Paypal processed your payment and sent it to OSBot, completed payments are marked as "completed" in Paypal. If it's still not working, send @Maldesto a private message and he will assist you with anything sales related on OSBot.

Make sure Paypal processed your payment and sent it to OSBot, completed payments are marked as "completed" in Paypal. If it's still not working, send @Maldesto a private message and he will assist you with anything sales related on OSBot.

Its say its completed 

its work now ! :) thanks

restless ghost. Wouldn't select the quest option when talking to the quest start point guy, fight arena. would keep buying beer and not select the option under it for kalai alcohol or something, most npc interaction it fails because it keeps ticking the top option rather than the option relevant to the quest. It would just sit there for hours looping the same dialog over and over if you don't manually pause bot then click through the correct dialog and press play again for it to continue on.

restless ghost. Wouldn't select the quest option when talking to the quest start point guy, fight arena. would keep buying beer and not select the option under it for kalai alcohol or something, most npc interaction it fails because it keeps ticking the top option rather than the option relevant to the quest. It would just sit there for hours looping the same dialog over and over if you don't manually pause bot then click through the correct dialog and press play again for it to continue on.

It sounds like you are running it on mirror mode. Mirror mode is still a beta version and is unstable, dialogues is something it has never supported. I have written a report on it months ago and it is a known issue but unfortunately no scripts that require dialogue interactions can work on mirror mode until they update the mirror client (version 2.2) http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:43 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[iNFO][06/12 03:22:45 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:48 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:48 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:49 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:49 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:49 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

im trying to do RFD, i have the required stats, and pre-quests but this is what's happeneing. It loops through all subquests and think i don't have the requirements? i can manually add them myself and this happens. (i have talked to the cook, but not dont the cook part yet)

INFO][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: [DEBUG] No quests to run
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

i have 41 cooking and the only stat requirement is 10 cooking for this quest? no idea why its being buggy...

Authed doge.png

There's an error in the RFD Cook Subquest config which doesn't allow it to be started, it will be fixed on the next SDN update.

oh, didn't see that. ignore my previous post then. If i do it manually and then click rfd will it continue? and whens the next SDN update?

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:43 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[iNFO][06/12 03:22:45 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:22:51 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

im trying to do RFD, i have the required stats, and pre-quests but this is what's happeneing. It loops through all subquests and think i don't have the requirements? i can manually add them myself and this happens. (i have talked to the cook, but not dont the cook part yet)

INFO][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: [DEBUG] No quests to run
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:41 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 03:25:43 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

i have 41 cooking and the only stat requirement is 10 cooking for this quest? no idea why its being buggy...

oh, didn't see that. ignore my previous post then. If i do it manually and then click rfd will it continue? and whens the next SDN update?

Considering it hasn't updated in almost 24 hours I guess it should be any moment now. Yes it should continue if you do RFD Cook Subquest manually.