Stealth Quester

Token

First bug report: After completing The Restless Ghost, it doesn't close the quest complete interface and so is unable to start walking to the next location ( door is closed )

[iNFO][bot #1][02/27 01:56:00 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; Could not execute! next = Walk => [x=3246, y=3193, z=0]; ready = { [null, null, null, null, null,........

Did it sit there for like 10+ seconds or did it manage to close the quest complete interface (there is code for that already in the SDN version) ?

Would like to try it out if possible?smile.png

Authed :doge:

auth pls gonna re try again not sure why it was giving me so many issues last night when normally it's flawless. 

Issues may arrise from certain compatibility issues after obfuscation (which happen on many scripts) but usually at an early stage of the script (most likely at start up, or I noticed the first time it attempts to bank) so rerunning it should make it work.

Did it sit there for like 10+ seconds or did it manage to close the quest complete interface (there is code for that already in the SDN version) ?

Authed doge.png

Authed doge.png

Issues may arrise from certain compatibility issues after obfuscation (which happen on many scripts) but usually at an early stage of the script (most likely at start up, or I noticed the first time it attempts to bank) so rerunning it should make it work.

It sat there for a while until I closed it. I can try to replicate the bug with another account and let you know .

yea not sure why, but I have every f2p quest added besides Ernest and vampire slayer and I have all the items for all quests in my bank already and it just keeps closing and opening the GE with the money in my invy (closes ge, opens bank, puts money in bank, takes it out, opens ge, repeat). starts on -current quest imp catcher it seems to be having issues detecting the beads in the bank If I had to guess.

Figured it out, was actually missing a couple goblin mails, when I manually bought them the script worked fine, so basically the bug is the script is unable to buy the goblin mail's from the GE! or maybe I didn't have enough money for it to think it could do it (30k)

edit- also today, running on multiple accounts one got stuck on goblin diplomacy just hitting the first option every time not starting the quest. all other accounts did it fine.

-another got stuck when trying to give the talisman to the head wizard it would just keep selecting , "no thanks, just looking around.".

-when trying to give the package to Aubury he just kept saying yes please! to buying runes.

-on restless ghost it keeps asking father Aereck who Saradomin is,and when talking to father Urhney it just keeps saying "well that's friendly". and instead of using the skull on the grave it kept telling the ghost it had the skull.

all on mirror mode,and some accounts didn't have these glitches at all. just a chance of it happening I assume.

also, need another auth, lol :P

Edited by I Midnight I

It sat there for a while until I closed it. I can try to replicate the bug with another account and let you know .

Did you run it on mirror mode or stealth injection?

yea not sure why, but I have every f2p quest added besides Ernest and vampire slayer and I have all the items for all quests in my bank already and it just keeps closing and opening the GE with the money in my invy (closes ge, opens bank, puts money in bank, takes it out, opens ge, repeat). starts on -current quest imp catcher it seems to be having issues detecting the beads in the bank If I had to guess.

Figured it out, was actually missing a couple goblin mails, when I manually bought them the script worked fine, so basically the bug is the script is unable to buy the goblin mail's from the GE! or maybe I didn't have enough money for it to think it could do it (30k)

edit- also today, running on multiple accounts one got stuck on goblin diplomacy just hitting the first option every time not starting the quest. all other accounts did it fine.

-another got stuck when trying to give the talisman to the head wizard it would just keep selecting , "no thanks, just looking around.".

-when trying to give the package to Aubury he just kept saying yes please! to buying runes.

-on restless ghost it keeps asking father Aereck who Saradomin is,and when talking to father Urhney it just keeps saying "well that's friendly". and instead of using the skull on the grave it kept telling the ghost it had the skull.

all on mirror mode,and some accounts didn't have these glitches at all. just a chance of it happening I assume.

also, need another auth, lol tongue.png

I got stuck after buying stuff for Doric's Quest and Witch's Potion on GE. It didn't move on after buying the required items.

Was that on .42? What debug messages did you get in the logger?

can I get a new auth<3

Looks promising. May I have a trial for testing?

For all those attempting to run this on mirror mode I will add a new warning on the first post. Don't forget that mirror mode is UNSTABLE and is in BETA because it's interactions are not functional yet. This script contains about 3 hours of unique complex interactions which I'm pretty sure the mirror mode won't fully support in its current version.

Did you run it on mirror mode or stealth injection?

Authed doge.png

Was that on .42? What debug messages did you get in the logger?

Authed doge.png

Authed doge.png

For all those attempting to run this on mirror mode I will add a new warning on the first post. Don't forget that mirror mode is UNSTABLE and is in BETA because it's interactions are not functional yet. This script contains about 3 hours of unique complex interactions which I'm pretty sure the mirror mode won't fully support in its current version.

Stealth injection

damn so many quests looks epic could i have a auth please ?

just wondering how the script is going and when it might be released to the public smile.png or if i could test it ya know. 

It's good so far but not yet what I consider a stable build. Might be released within a week. I can auth you the beta version if you want to test.