How to bot in resizeable mode?

Corgeh

Hi OSBot. I searched before creating this thread, but yielded no results. I was wondering how I could bot in resizeable mode? I want the client to take up the whole screen. Whenever I click on resizeable mode, it gives me a resizeable mode solver, and it goes back to fixed mode. And also, how could I maximize the client screen size? It seems like it's always stuck on the small square window. Thank you!

Hi OSBot. I searched before creating this thread, but yielded no results. I was wondering how I could bot in resizeable mode? I want the client to take up the whole screen. Whenever I click on resizeable mode, it gives me a resizeable mode solver, and it goes back to fixed mode. And also, how could I maximize the client screen size? It seems like it's always stuck on the small square window. Thank you!

Not possible, botting is always in fixed screen mode :)

The point of botting is that you don't have to look at it because it's doing everything on it's own.

So I'm very interested in the reason why you'd wanna bot in re sizable mode :p