ONE word - Corruption

View

some1 sell the lad some runescape coins!

It's not even the fact of rsgp atm.

Just the fact that I'm tired of seeing this type of activity around with nothing done.

I'm sure someone that doesn't have a hard head agrees with me.

But obviously all the high repped members disagree as this is targeted towards them.

I like to see all this flame, as I predicted.

Running away from the truth, you can call me new, you can say I'm wrong.

But if you would look at the statistics of people getting scammed.

It would be from high repped members 

What you need to understand, people like Rsservergeeks or whatever his name was, we all called out he was a scammer as well as feedback farmed. However there are also many members who like the website and continue to profit off trading etc so there is no need to do such things. 

You are basing it on a few people, a few people out of the many who trade.

That's not how it works, we always ask for an explanation of the other party involved before we go ahead and take any action. We don't side with anyone and take into account the evidence and the explanation provided of both parties. In this case I didn't see anyone being rude except for you because you couldn't get what you wanted. @Dbuffed tried to explain you why he needed ID, the purpose of that is to protect himself from chargebacks, nothing more, nothing less. There's nothing wrong with that and if you don't like it you simply find another seller who doesn't ask for your ID. Now get over it and move on with your life.

• Like 4

You joined just today, yet you seem to know everything about how this site is ran, market-wise and staff-wise?

Don't know what's wrong with you, I've warned so many members and it's never about their social status within the community.

Either you came from a very corrupted site or your view on our site is wrong.

• Like 1