[Release] AutoShutdown

The Hero of Time

power-icon.pngAutoShutdown

What is AutoShutdown?
Autoshutdown is an program that gives you the opportunity to shutdown, restart, or put your computer to sleep after given time. This can be used for multiple reasons, I'm not going to name them all tongue.png

2kTkQwV.gif

1. Select the amount of hours/minutes.

2. Select the type (Shutdown,restart,sleep)

3. Select start.

it will now either shut down, restart, or sleep after given time has expired. if you wish to cancel this, double click the tray icon to open the program up again, and press the Stop button.

It has a sexy tooltip which shows how much time there is left doge.png

Link: https://mega.nz/#!EMwlkZJZ!qiG4qdOwZS3gJhCvGZ_XVvbaZUI7Mf8mOfnKWrYX10M

Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bd0201d2c4308e547342765a62d7b48c9a4954a8fd2c4fd1b2a80aacb3dc763f/analysis/1454721181/

Version 1.1 Context menu

LNfu3D2.gif

Version History
1.0 - Initial Release
1.1 - Added a context menu to the balloon tip to cancel shutdown/restart/sleep in stead of clicking the stop button
1.2 - Made the hover over text reset to default after stopping, causes confusion if it still says shutting down in x when it is not.

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 3

I have something similar, I just made a crappy batch file that does the same thing ha

yea this executes cmd code aswell, but if you want to execute your batch file you have to edit the time everytime AND you have to calculate howmuch seconds x hours and x minutes is, with this you can just set x hours x minutes ánd you can choose between sleep/shutdown/restart

• Like 1

yea this executes cmd code aswell, but if you want to execute your batch file you have to edit the time everytime AND you have to calculate howmuch seconds x hours and x minutes is, with this you can just set x hours x minutes ánd you can choose between sleep/shutdown/restart

could you add 'shutdown /a' as a right click option on the notification icon encase you change your mind? that would be sweet. idk how easy it is like image.png?noCache=1454717538

There is 3600 seconds in an hour lol, I've got that ingrained in my head from changing it sooooo many times ha. biggrin.png

could you add 'shutdown /a' as a right click option on the notification icon encase you change your mind? that would be sweet. idk how easy it is like image.png?noCache=1454717538

program would be shitty if it didn't have that function emote3.png

d20c8b6f4d.png

i guess i could add it to the icon aswell

There is 3600 seconds in an hour lol, I've got that ingrained in my head from changing it sooooo many times ha. biggrin.png

so howmuch is 1 hour and 35 minutes?

dont tell me you instantly knew that ;)

Edited by The Hero of Time