F2p botting

spacewar420

So i have been botting for a while back in a day (i used good old rsbuddy alot to farm some cash for my main) also got my main half maxed w/o ever seeing a banned account.

Been trying to bot some iron (specifically with darkminer, works awesome) but my accounts keep getting banned daily. I can squeeze out a profit, but after 24h they are mostly gone.

So far 6/6 iron miners are all banned, am i missing a trick here or the antibot nowadays is serious business?

Edited by spacewar420

you clearly aren't having much success with f2p, why not try a premium/ p2p method?

Im exploring the botting capabilities right now. Ive stopped played around like two years ago (sold my main that ive botted). Now came back, because hey you cant quit this goddamn game.

Already botted my main, so now just leveling up more bannable skills like wc to hit members soon, from there ill see what i can bot and get away with. F2p is here to get me a stable source of bonds (which i somewhat have, until the ban)

why not try playin by hand for a week on say 3 accounts maybe doin wcing then say u have 3-5k oaks on each account make it members bot them into oak plank sell transfer gp to mule account. then switch to fletching on each account. then try mining

Sounds like a plan, however i first want to get a grasp on how the systems work. Id go ballistic if my members got b&. After Jacmobs contribution their antibot has gotten better (hell i used to bot range guild 20hours a day, got away clean as hell).

Sounds like a plan, however i first want to get a grasp on how the systems work. Id go ballistic if my members got b&. After Jacmobs contribution their antibot has gotten better (hell i used to bot range guild 20hours a day, got away clean as hell).

you def want to get vip so u can use mirror mode instead of using injection it decreases bans

So i have been botting for a while back in a day (i used good old rsbuddy alot to farm some cash for my main) also got my main half maxed w/o ever seeing a banned account.

Been trying to bot some iron (specifically with darkminer, works awesome) but my accounts keep getting banned daily. I can squeeze out a profit, but after 24h they are mostly gone.

So far 6/6 iron miners are all banned, am i missing a trick here or the antibot nowadays is serious business?

You're using a free script which thousands of botters have access to. Jagex has already recorded all patterns for this script and the second anyone tries to use it and it does the same patterns = instant ban

You're not using mirror client

You're botting f2p, jagex watches f2p closely as well as newly created accounts

You're botting them all on the same ip, no one plays 6 accounts on the same ip doing the same thing

You're being cheap and trying to make money without investing any into premium/private scripts, proxies, mirror client. You'll end up using more electricity to keep your PC on than make money without investing any. Do not be cheap and invest, you end up making back loads after experimenting.

Good luck

• Like 4

My longest f2p bot lifetime was about 3 weeks. To even last a week (especially on f2p) you have to bot as humanly as possible and invest some legit hours into the account especially if you're worried about them getting banned.

Some stuff that might help you extend your f2p bots lifetime:

- Randomize your characters look when you make the account. 

- Update your gear. The bot mining high level ore with the bronze pick is obviously more suspicious than the one with the rune pick.

- Avoid Jagex working hours. I've heard this helps, It helped me stay under the radar on my accounts.

- Give your character an outfit. Just buy some robes from the GE when your account is old enough.

- Age the new accounts a bit before going in. Unless you'd rather train legit the first few days, let the accounts age a few days so it's less suspicious. Just register the account and wait a few days or longer.

- Bot in the least populated locations. For a skill like mining this is important because there are many overcrowded spots so it's hard to find a good spot but keep looking there are a couple.

- Diversify your xp. Just train some other stats to 20-30 to make the account look a bit more well rounded.

- Do quests. Again, it's arguable if this even helps at all but some people say this increases your chances of not getting caught.

- Use a proxy/vpn/vps or only bot 2 accounts at a time. 1 account is most ideal.

- ALWAYS use a mule. Always act as if your account is going to be banned at any minute. Once banned, any wealth is gone for good.

And last and most importantly, think outside the casual bot. F2p yew cutting, mining iron at Varrock mine, any widely used money making method will all likely get you banned before you see any real profit. I'm by no means a very experienced botter but this is just simple information I've found through my experiences.

Good luck. Stay safe.

Edited by Jim Lahey

Botting in F2P your 9/10 times gonna get banned just because they're so many people botting in free to play worlds using the same scripts. Jagex bot detection system picks up on clicks being made in the same place over and over, which is 34837482 people using the free script making same clicks.

My advice would be to get members or invest in a premium script, or get VIP and use mirror reflection.

EDIT: Honestly if you took the time to learn to code your own scripts and keep them to yourself you will be less likely to get banned. That's what me and my buddy are doing atm, because too many people using the same script is obvious.. And yet people still wonder why they get banned.

Also were you using breaks? And if so what what the intervals and location you were mining at?

Edited by SmaTTeR