Hello!

borgiarocks4

Whats up guys, I have been a member at at another worse bot for quite sometime now, I decided to leave because I thought they focused on RS3 a little more than OSRS. (Which is what I play) Was just curious how you guys like the client and scripts here at  osbot, to compare. I'm excited for the change! Thanks guys.

(Any starter tips with the client would also be appreciated)

Edited by Genii

The dev team here is exceptional. Very professional and timely updates. An example of how awesome the team is the new web walking update. Can get from point A to point B on the OSRS map no matter how far.

Many of the scripters here are very good. I've purchased many premium scripts (5+) and the scripters have never failed to amaze me. Any issue I run into is addressed ASAP.

Ban rates are high everywhere, because of Jagex's detection system. I reccomend purchasing VIP and using mirror mode, which leaves no trace of the client and has much lower ban rates. Also, use a VPN + premium scripts only to lower your chances of a ban further.

Happy botting and welcome. smile.png

Edited by Rocket
  • Like 1

The dev team here is exceptional. Very professional and timely updates. An example of how awesome the team is the new web walking update. Can get from point A to point B on the OSRS map no matter how far.

Many of the scripters here are very good. I've purchased many premium scripts (5+) and the scripters have never failed to amaze me. Any issue I run into is addressed ASAP.

Ban rates are high everywhere, because of Jagex's detection system. I reccomend purchasing VIP and using mirror mode, which leaves no trace of the client and has much lower ban rates. Also, use a VPN + premium scripts only to lower your chances of a ban further.

Happy botting and welcome. smile.png

Welcome, I removed your offsite mentions, please don't mention other bots. Thank you! Our scripts are a lot better and the ban rates are lower.

Thanks a bunch guys! I appologize for the off site post, didn't mean to break any rules. Just new to any other bot sites. Any recommendations of must have bots? I have a moderate ban on my account so I am being pretty careful on where and how long I bot.