Hello, kinda new here would like some guidance!

erkis123

Hey, i decided to start making a autoalcher script with complex antiban to appear as human as possible even if it has a little less xp/hr, most important is so it doesn't get banned right?. Right now i would like to know how to use the api, like how do i read the documentation and for example how can i make a script that does the following for now.

No Gui

no paint

Location g.e

only uses maple longbow u

step 1. scan wich alch u want to use depending on ur magic lvl if less than 55 but more than 20 then use low alch, if 55+ high alch

Step 2.  Scan inventory for maple longbow (u) and nature logs, if one of them or both are missing, scan bank for them and place in inventory, maple longbows as noted, if both are missing from bank, exit script

step 2.5 note down amount of maple longs and natures

step 3. drag noted maple longs under the high alch spell spot in inventory, make sure that nature runes arent in that spot, if they are move them away

step 4. alch and repeat

step 5. after the amount of alches have been performed as noted down, check inventory again to make sure there are no runes nor maple longs left, if there is note down again and repeat step 2.5 and step 5, exit script.

It is a summary of the main functions i want it to have not really indepth or else it would be 2pages long.

Anyways i would like to create this simple(not for me) script , but i have no idea even where to start writing, i have some java knowledge, methods conditionals and such, but no idea really what to do is there like a place where u can learn bot scripting?

-peace and love

Edited by erkis123

"Right now i would like to know how to use the api, like how do i read the documentation and for example how can i make a script that does the following for now."

So basically you want us to baby feed you? doge.png

You are not far from what i meant, i should clarify that, what i would like to know is how to read the documentation so i can proceed from there on my own.

Edited by erkis123

You are not far from what i meant, i should clarify that, what i would like to know is how to read the documentation so i can proceed from there on my own.

Boom api: http://osbot.org/api

Start from reading methodprovider class

Boom basic tutorial: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

Go to local script section, download some scripts, decompile them, see how it works and stuff.

Edited by Vilius

Boom api: http://osbot.org/api

Start from reading methodprovider class

Boom basic tutorial: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

Go to local script section, download some scripts, decompile them, see how it works and stuff.

Especially the last line.

Hello, anyone can help me with the following problem: i use the method castspell high alchemy right, but how do i make it use it on an itemstack? is there a method for it, or i have to make it move the mouse to it? how's it done? or .interact somehow?

EDIT: figured it out with inventory. interact.

Edited by erkis123
  • Like 1