PERMANENT BAN! (NOT HAPPY) :-(

Aio Macros

HI TO THE COMMUNITY,

PLEASE ELABORATE.....

BE VERY CLEAR...

i used your script and it said its the new thing very unlikely to get banned... now i were using al k warriors for a few days and managed to reach 80 str 70 attk on a pure acc... it took about 3days straight and i woke this morning to find ive been permanently banned straight away.... first of all i need to know how do they detect is it through reporting or do they have a actual automated programme that detects which therefore makes your client null void and unsafe... by no means am i slandering it works perfect i think its that good that i want to pay for premium scripts and vip access to do a bot army.. but isit going to be worth my while as to what i have just experienced im not happy... i had paid for membership on that acc and had put over 20m worth of stuff on there... so i need to know the ins and out how long should be botted for and also now if i pay for vip and a few good scripts am i gonna get a relief after all of this 

btw i love the programme i jus need reassuring and confirmation before i go paying for anything ... im sure others will agree and see where im coming from... i lost 3 days worth of life.. and around £30s cash 

please and thank you

yours sincerely Draco91

Hi there, please remember buddy you bot at your own risk.

We have recently found that things such as not doing randoms increases your chances of being banned, whilst an normal playing user would go for the randoms that offer good rewards such as the pete random, or the lamps etc the client automatically dismisses them. One thing you need to remember, you're using injection which means you can always be banned, not saying you WILL be banned but you can be caught even by the automatic update sensors whilst with mirror mode (more resource hungry may I add) you will have to be pretty much caught in game by a moderator.

Hate to be that guy, but can you show me proof of this?

It has always been known, try yourself :P, a lot of clients (not saying specifically OSbot) have this issue, they have already explained that jagex when say we get reported by other users, watch our movement this includes randoms etc.

rules of botting!!

NEVER bot ur main 

NEVER bot any account your not prepared to lose.

NEVER keep gp on an acct ur botting

ALWAYS use breaks

ALWAYS use premium scripts

ALWAYS be prepared for the ban its always coming

who the fuck made these up? I don't follow any of those and still profit

It has always been known, try yourself tongue.png, a lot of clients (not saying specifically OSbot) have this issue, they have already explained that jagex when say we get reported by other users, watch our movement this includes randoms etc.

I was always under the impression that they released "dismiss random" to increase the ammount of botters in RS. I know it's a bit dopey but illuminati and all that.

We can't really test this because there's no script to solve each random. I think the randomness of movements/xp gains heavily reflect on if you're getting banned or not for botting (tried and tested, Alch scripts pretty much have an instant ban if you alch with set times and if the xp/hour rarely changes). Until we can get functionality to solve the randoms, we can't claim that dismissing randoms will increase ban rate.

I was always under the impression that they released "dismiss random" to increase the ammount of botters in RS. I know it's a bit dopey but illuminati and all that.

We can't really test this because there's no script to solve each random. I think the randomness of movements/xp gains heavily reflect on if you're getting banned or not for botting (tried and tested, Alch scripts pretty much have an instant ban if you alch with set times and if the xp/hour rarely changes). Until we can get functionality to solve the randoms, we can't claim that dismissing randoms will increase ban rate.

There are certain scripts that get you banned quicker than others, say for example you decide to high alch in varrock west bank and not reply to anyone - They will jump to the conclusion that you're a bot, but if say you're playing nightmare zone or something they cant really track that you're a bot as much. 

The same applies with randoms, some people get more randoms based on what they are doing such as I used to bot chaos druids for gold, I made bills from there and now they are instant ban almost, if I was playing legit but not speaking, or even on a script that solved SOME not all but some of the randoms, such as ones that actually benefit you like the pinball/maze and so on, then I think we would get less ban rates due to being at least somewhat more human like.

I wouldn't expect scripts to go as far as needing to do it, but at the same time this is something people need to remember. We are all accountable for our own actions, only bot on accounts you wish to possibly be banned in the process :P

Why would dismissing randoms increase ban chance? If i have the choice i would never do a random playing legit. They are a complete inconvenience.

Imp be like "suprise exam!" and i be like, "No, eat a dick"

Whilst playing legit, you are given the option. They can look into your account based on that and the movement patterns, from there they can detect if you're a bot or just someone who doesn't like randoms.