Account creation service▐ Cheap and reliable▐ Custom names & more!

Khaleesi

Account Creation service
Hosted by @Khaleesi and @Gleets!

Are you getting tired of creating accounts day after day after receiving those banns?
Need more time to bot instead of making accounts multiple hours a day?

Your time to worry is over now, we found the solutions for those problems,
We have a intelligent system running, which create those annoying accounts for you!

What do we have to offer:
- Custom names and passwords
- Option to choose emailprovider
- Affordable prices
- Bulk price discount
- Account delivered in short timespan

Why would you choose for this service:
- We can provide a large amount of account in a short timespan. (Can be discussed)
- Account creation is optimized by scriptwriter III @Khaleesi
- @Gleets is a goldfarmer on large scale, he knows the bussiness like nobody else
- Our prices are very flexible while buying in bulk.
- This service is simply amazing!

Payment methodes:
- Currently only 07gp
- Paypal coming soon

Pricing:
- Basic account -> 90k (Premade names + emails + passwords)
- Custom account -> 110k (You choose the name + email + passwords)
- Basic account + tut island -> 200k (Premade names + emails + passwords + tut island)
- Custom account + tut island -> 220k (You choose the name + email + passwords + tut island)

*Bulk discounts will be negotiated on skype.
**None of these emails are registered

How to order:
- Leave a message on this topic with: Accounts quantity, basic/Custom account, your skype.
- We will contact you on skype about your order.
- OR You can just contact @Gleets on skype.

Workers:

skype @Gleets: glenn.2dehands

TOS:

- I have the right to deny any incoming order or package, if I cannot provide you at the current time.

- No refunds will be given once a order is fulfilled, since this is a online and virtual service, the return policy is void once the delivery is completed.

- Once an order is complete, you will leave one of the workers positive feedback, failing to do so will result in a neutral feedback from us.

- Payment must be done up-front, unless I deem you more trustworthy than me.

- You will be instructed and guides though by me once you order, so please follow my directions.

- After tutorial island we let the account cooldown for 24-48h. If you need the accounts quicker and get a "delayed" bann, this is your responsibility and no refund will be given.

- When trading over 07gp in game You'll always message @Khaleesi or @Gleets on the forum, we will ALWAYS tell you the message you send.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 5

TOS:

- I have the right to deny any incoming order or package, if I cannot provide you at the current time.

- No refunds will be given once a order is fulfilled, since this is a online and virtual service, the return policy is void once the delivery is completed.

- Once an order is complete, you will leave one of the workers positive feedback, failing to do so will result in a neutral feedback from us.

- Payment must be done up-front, unless I deem you more trustworthy than me.

- You will be instructed and guides though by me once you order, so please follow my directions.

- After tutorial island we let the account cooldown for 24-48h. If you need the accounts quicker and get a "delayed" bann, this is your responsibility and no refund will be given.

- When trading over 07gp in game You'll always message @Khaleesi or @Gleets on the forum, we will ALWAYS tell you the message you send.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...