Banned main account

klopper345

Hey guys

So you have heard i alot of time already probs but 14 jan i got a ban (bot busting moderate) for botting on my main account , totally deserved , I did bot on it.

It was my first ban so it was only 48 hours , the 48 hours were over so i played normally on it , didn't bot, I just trained my slayer as usual got a black demons task wich is sort of afk when safespotting. Didn't play for long max 3 hours after I could play again.Today I start my osBuddy again and start playing RS played again an hour and then went to watch some tv. So a few minutes ago i try to log in again , It logs me in DC's me en says my account was disabled. I go to my account settings and it says i got banned for macro'ing permanently. I did bot and got the ban for it the first time but after the ban i didn't bot and i got a perm ban? How is this possible? I'm not trying to fight it but i just want some insights.

Kind regards, 

Klopper

Well to me this is the end of a chapter , I wanted to play the game legit but beign banned for not doing anything wrong is just plain stupid. I guess this is the last stop, RS was fun but it's not fun forever

It's probably because you didnt use mirror mode heh.

After going for 1-82 cooking I got a 2 day ban as well. Then the next 5 days I continued botting to 99 cooking.

This. You can say you changed your life and swear to never bot again, 

but you still did actually bot on that account, so you still deserve the ban.

Why ? I got banned for botting , didn't bot again. It clearly states in de message you recieve that you are welcome to play further if you don't use any macroing, So i didn't actually didn't do something wrong to get banned the second time.