dispute against APATHY

Nestlo

Disputed member:decode

Thread Link:http://osbot.org/forum/user/169267-decode/

Explanation:Bought a gmauler about a month ago already disputed once about it being recovered. i hadn't played for about a week due to being bored of the game so i was doing other things. i went to log into the account today and found it it was wrong password went to recover pass and the email has been changed to the same as last time i pressume. this will all be in my last dispute against him also. he's saying im re-selling the account and recovering which is not the case at all!

Evidence:

AbknIwY.png

Pic removed

The user has previously opened a dispute on me for the recovery of the account (Apathy is the OO) and we settled it and got him back the account. A month later and he has the same request, so i figured he might be re-selling the account and asking me/Apathy to get it recovered for him. So i contacted stress and he told me to post a dispute about it. If the staff tell me to get the account back i'll gladly contact apathy and tell him to recover it ^_^ 

• Administrator

I've played @Apathy in TWC, as he is the original owner and the user decided to use his registered email on OSBot to recover the account with. 

He will have to refund you the 100% full price for the account since he has recovered it.

The user has previously opened a dispute on me for the recovery of the account (Apathy is the OO) and we settled it and got him back the account. A month later and he has the same request, so i figured he might be re-selling the account and asking me/Apathy to get it recovered for him. So i contacted stress and he told me to post a dispute about it. If the staff tell me to get the account back i'll gladly contact apathy and tell him to recover it happy.png

That would be the case, but it is apathy recovering the account, so I've edited the dispute title to clear your name.

• Like 2

I've played @Apathy in TWC, as he is the original owner and the user decided to use his registered email on OSBot to recover the account with. 

He will have to refund you the 100% full price for the account since he has recovered it.

That would be the case, but it is apathy recovering the account, so I've edited the dispute title to clear your name.

Thanks, appreciated. 

Hi. I will gladly refund you in full. I will not make an excuse for what has happened, but as the rules state I am responsible for anything that my IP / family does. I firmly believe my brother (whom I used to share the account with) took it back. 

I shouldn't have sold the account in the first place if I would have known this was going to keep happening.