Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 1/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, Fich420 said:

okay thanks, it was also an issue on your flax spinning script I just forgot to report it 

EDIT: After it banks it starts to track the profit, but with the looting bag they bearly bank so idk if that's a good way to track profits 

This unfortunately just seems to be a limitation brought on by using the looting bag. If the items were to go into the inventory then they would be calculated into the profits but since they go into the looting bag there isn't an accurate way outside of opening the bag to check it's contents and figure them into profits. This is why when the script banks it adds them into the profits, because it checks the bag at that time.

15 hours ago, zekezape said:

Can I have trial? 

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Molly said:

This unfortunately just seems to be a limitation brought on by using the looting bag. If the items were to go into the inventory then they would be calculated into the profits but since they go into the looting bag there isn't an accurate way outside of opening the bag to check it's contents and figure them into profits. This is why when the script banks it adds them into the profits, because it checks the bag at that time.

Sure, you have one now.

Would it be possible to add an option to check the looting bag, like every 5-10min? It'd be nice while using the bot the train and make money at the same time so I can see the profit scale. I only ask this bc w the looting bag it only goes to the bank once every 45min- 1 hour, so waiting that long to see the profit is kinda lame

On 1/28/2019 at 2:14 PM, Fich420 said:

Would it be possible to add an option to check the looting bag, like every 5-10min? It'd be nice while using the bot the train and make money at the same time so I can see the profit scale. I only ask this bc w the looting bag it only goes to the bank once every 45min- 1 hour, so waiting that long to see the profit is kinda lame

It should now check the loot bag every 5 minutes if it's not under attack, this change will be live in v8.8 which I pushed just now.

17 hours ago, boerlo said:

Hi, would like to test it out, can i have a trail?

You have one now.

Considering to buy, really happy with the script. here is a proggy.

Only thing i would change is that when he wants to attack a druid, he clicks on the druid. When they still aggrod and another druid attacks the player first, he will stand still for 3 hits before auto retaliate willl attack. Would be smoother to attack after one hit. Is this to create afk method or not? Just asking. For the rest, good script tbh.

e2926ffd26c69f8d2e69d8ffb401f297.png

On 2/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, boerlo said:

Considering to buy, really happy with the script. here is a proggy.

Only thing i would change is that when he wants to attack a druid, he clicks on the druid. When they still aggrod and another druid attacks the player first, he will stand still for 3 hits before auto retaliate willl attack. Would be smoother to attack after one hit. Is this to create afk method or not? Just asking. For the rest, good script tbh.

e2926ffd26c69f8d2e69d8ffb401f297.png

The script does sleep for a bit after clicking a new target however it should attempt to interact with an npc if a different one attacks it, I'll check it out and see why it's not doing so.

10 hours ago, seciar said:

Would like a trial. Thanks in advance!

You have one now.

8 hours ago, boerlo said:

At the moment banks the looting bag with the loot in it and all the loot in your normal inventory. after that he picks the amount of food he needs and takes te looting bag out of the bank. Still not deposited the items in the looting bag. he then start running towards chaos druids. Can you fix the not banking ?

Having the same issue, also it should keep looting after the bag gets full but it just teles to bank

On 2/3/2019 at 9:14 AM, boerlo said:

At the moment banks the looting bag with the loot in it and all the loot in your normal inventory. after that he picks the amount of food he needs and takes te looting bag out of the bank. Still not deposited the items in the looting bag. he then start running towards chaos druids. Can you fix the not banking ?

Just tested and confirmed it seems to be working fine. It deposited the inventory, withdrew the bag, emptied it into bank and continued. Are you running mirror mode or the normal client? Before re-running the script close the client and start a new one. If the bug occurs again please post a copy of the logger.

21 hours ago, Fich420 said:

Having the same issue, also it should keep looting after the bag gets full but it just teles to bank

I tested this just now as well and didn't seem to have any issues. The only time the script should be teleporting away is if it's at or under the desired eat hp with no food, the inventory is full and doesn't have any food in it or a skulled pker is nearby. The looting method does nothing with the looting bag besides making sure it is open prior to looting. I'll ask the same things I asked the other user. - Are you running mirror mode or the normal client? Before re-running the script close the client and start a new one. If the bug occurs again please post a copy of the logger.

The biggest thing is posting a copy of the logger, this will narrow it down to what portions of code are running when the error occurs and should make it fairly straight forward to figure out what's happening. That being said, if you guys are having these bugs when running mirror mode there may not be much I can do about that.

4 hours ago, Molly said:

Just tested and confirmed it seems to be working fine. It deposited the inventory, withdrew the bag, emptied it into bank and continued. Are you running mirror mode or the normal client? Before re-running the script close the client and start a new one. If the bug occurs again please post a copy of the logger.

I tested this just now as well and didn't seem to have any issues. The only time the script should be teleporting away is if it's at or under the desired eat hp with no food, the inventory is full and doesn't have any food in it or a skulled pker is nearby. The looting method does nothing with the looting bag besides making sure it is open prior to looting. I'll ask the same things I asked the other user. - Are you running mirror mode or the normal client? Before re-running the script close the client and start a new one. If the bug occurs again please post a copy of the logger.

The biggest thing is posting a copy of the logger, this will narrow it down to what portions of code are running when the error occurs and should make it fairly straight forward to figure out what's happening. That being said, if you guys are having these bugs when running mirror mode there may not be much I can do about that.

I ran it on injection, and I noticed it didn't happen all the time, and I just banked manually and it worked fine after that. If it happens again ill post the log