Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Have used this script more than I realise

Nearly always works and does what its supposed to do :D

Only one issue, but I think this is an OSbot web walker/mirror mode issue, when leaving combat to bank, it some times get stuck at the Edgeville dungeon. A small work around is setting the response time to 50ms, but that only gets rid of the issue like 85% of the time. Also with depositing the looting bag, if I don't have response time set to 50ms, it seems to just withdraw it, view the bag and deposit it, take it out (full) and go back to combat. I'm pretty sure these are all mostly mirror mode issues but if there is a work around, that would be great! (like setting a delay on depositing the items from the looting bag)

Other than that, it's an amazing script :) 

1 hour ago, Protoprize said:

Only one issue, but I think this is an OSbot web walker/mirror mode issue, when leaving combat to bank, it some times get stuck at the Edgeville dungeon. A small work around is setting the response time to 50ms, but that only gets rid of the issue like 85% of the time. Also with depositing the looting bag, if I don't have response time set to 50ms, it seems to just withdraw it, view the bag and deposit it, take it out (full) and go back to combat. I'm pretty sure these are all mostly mirror mode issues but if there is a work around, that would be great! (like setting a delay on depositing the items from the looting bag)

how are the ban rates? 

15 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Unfortunately mirror mode is super finicky =(.

6 hours ago, ScatterTank said:

Can I have a trial please? 

Sure you have one now.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, Bearpawz said:

can I get a trial, been looking for this exact script!

Sure you have one now.

16 hours ago, Fich420 said:

just bought this script, it works great but for some reason, it doesn't track the profit and it's just stuck at 0, is there any way to fix this?

I'll take a look at this ASAP, right now I am rushing out the door for a mini vacation this weekend so unfortunately I will not be able to look at it till Sunday evening.

4 hours ago, Molly said:

Sure you have one now.

I'll take a look at this ASAP, right now I am rushing out the door for a mini vacation this weekend so unfortunately I will not be able to look at it till Sunday evening.

okay thanks, it was also an issue on your flax spinning script I just forgot to report it 

EDIT: After it banks it starts to track the profit, but with the looting bag they bearly bank so idk if that's a good way to track profits 

Edited by Fich420