Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Hi Molly,

Small issue with the bot currently, its refusing to deposit items from the looting bag into the bank (Although logger says its doing so.), bug report as follows:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Edgeville Bank. refuses to bank items looted in the looting bag after trip, returns to the druids with a full bag.

Log: Added Log info to imgur link below, clicked on the bank after opening the looting bag and didn't deposit the loot. Returned to druids with a full bag.

https://imgur.com/a/UeGKy0u

EDIT: Here is the info from the logger posted above.

Your settings: https://imgur.com/a/QqcjIcH
Mirror mode: No, Stealth Injection.

Edited by Tesh
Added Logs.

13 hours ago, Tesh said:

Hi Molly,

Small issue with the bot currently, its refusing to deposit items from the looting bag into the bank (Although logger says its doing so.), bug report as follows:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Edgeville Bank. refuses to bank items looted in the looting bag after trip, returns to the druids with a full bag.

Log: Added Log info to imgur link below, clicked on the bank after opening the looting bag and didn't deposit the loot. Returned to druids with a full bag.

https://imgur.com/a/UeGKy0u

EDIT: Here is the info from the logger posted above.

Your settings: https://imgur.com/a/QqcjIcH
Mirror mode: No, Stealth Injection.

Pushed an update, version 8.9, adding a check to see if items remain in looting bag after the bot thinks it deposited them to make sure it attempts to do so until it succeeds. That being said the current version did seem to work fine for me so I'd recommend closing and reopening your client and giving it another go to see if that resolves the issue. Regardless, new version will be live when the SDN is updated.

57 minutes ago, Molly said:

Pushed an update, version 8.9, adding a check to see if items remain in looting bag after the bot thinks it deposited them to make sure it attempts to do so until it succeeds. That being said the current version did seem to work fine for me so I'd recommend closing and reopening your client and giving it another go to see if that resolves the issue. Regardless, new version will be live when the SDN is updated.

Thanks a bunch Molly, I appreciate it. As for relogging, I did so multiple times to no avail. Could it have possibly been because im not using mirror mode? I dont have VIP as of yet so I can't use thoat mode.

Cheers,

Tesh.

It's still doing it, caught it as i got home from work, it gets to the bank, opens the bag, opens the bank and deposits the looting bag itself (Which doesn't deposit the loot inside), grabs food and then the bag (Which is still full) and goes back to the druids. 

Is there a setting in the client or game that im missing that should be activated, other then the use looting bag function? Im so confused haha.

Sent you a mail via the site with a video link to the issue im having!

Cheers,

Tesh.

Edited by Tesh

18 hours ago, Tesh said:

It's still doing it, caught it as i got home from work, it gets to the bank, opens the bag, opens the bank and deposits the looting bag itself (Which doesn't deposit the loot inside), grabs food and then the bag (Which is still full) and goes back to the druids. 

Is there a setting in the client or game that im missing that should be activated, other then the use looting bag function? Im so confused haha.

Sent you a mail via the site with a video link to the issue im having!

Cheers,

Tesh.

Replied to your message but I want to reply here as well so other users don't think I am ignoring you and so others can see the solution to the issue if they're experiencing it too. 

Make sure your client is running in fixed mode, the bug seems to only occur for me when running in resizeable but works fine in fixed.

10 hours ago, KRONlKS said:

can i have a trial plz   ?

Sure, you have one now.

4 hours ago, Molly said:

Replied to your message but I want to reply here as well so other users don't think I am ignoring you and so others can see the solution to the issue if they're experiencing it too. 

Make sure your client is running in fixed mode, the bug seems to only occur for me when running in resizeable but works fine in fixed.

Sure, you have one now.

I was doing the same with messages, didn't want to clog up the thread with videos and reports of the same. But yeah, thanks a heap, will give fixed a go now. Thanks for your help, it really is appreciated :)

Cheers,

Tesh.

• Like 1