Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 12/20/2018 at 12:53 AM, jessefeiken5 said:

its switching around a bit now and idk i think only at druids but i never see my inventory open 

another SS

0e744a89ff6f0604c93001d1014c075f.png
RUNNING FOR AROUND 28HOURS STRAIGHT NO BREAKS

It sounds like it's just one of the antiban methods kicking in and randomly opening a tab. I'm just going to remove these I think, there is no evidence that this form of antiban does anything it's just a typical thing scripters have done for years.

On 12/20/2018 at 5:56 PM, TutIslander said:

Can you address the issue where it closes the full OSBot if you close the GUI, thanks.

Yes, that will be fixed within the next couple of days, busy weekend but I'll get to it ASAP.

7 hours ago, Molly said:

It sounds like it's just one of the antiban methods kicking in and randomly opening a tab. I'm just going to remove these I think, there is no evidence that this form of antiban does anything it's just a typical thing scripters have done for years.

Yes, that will be fixed within the next couple of days, busy weekend but I'll get to it ASAP.

Don't remove it, it works well just put in a method somewhere if !inventory isOpen for more than however long trigger open inventory? And no rush it is Christmas afterall

16 hours ago, BradleyB said:

Heya,

Just bought the script. It works fine.

Planning to use this one for 20-30 minuts a day collecting some herbs on my hcim.

Any chance of adding regular tele with runes? seems to be only using tabs or running.

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah I can add that, should be able to do it tomorrow.