Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Hey man bought the script and it's flawless! I just have 1 issue when trying to hop worlds I have my settings with no mirroring mode, in Taverley with super pots attack and strength, no food, and hop when 3 people are visible, it has issues hopping. I'll try and get you the logs. Still a practically perfect script. Thanks again!

On 11/19/2018 at 4:17 PM, spade_oner said:

Hey man bought the script and it's flawless! I just have 1 issue when trying to hop worlds I have my settings with no mirroring mode, in Taverley with super pots attack and strength, no food, and hop when 3 people are visible, it has issues hopping. I'll try and get you the logs. Still a practically perfect script. Thanks again!

What exactly does it seem to have issues with when hopping? 

12 hours ago, Molly said:

What exactly does it seem to have issues with when hopping? 

Well when I try to do it, it attempts to click a world, then it doesn't click then attempts to try another world, and eventually the bot just keeps trying until I manually did it myself.

On a side note, some average progress reports; higher levels and potions can easily double this.

Untitled.png

Edited by spade_oner

10 hours ago, spade_oner said:

Well when I try to do it, it attempts to click a world, then it doesn't click then attempts to try another world, and eventually the bot just keeps trying until I manually did it myself.

On a side note, some average progress reports; higher levels and potions can easily double this.

Untitled.png

I have accounts with 40/70/40 averaging $200k an hour with teams.

• Mald 1

12 hours ago, spade_oner said:

Untitled.png

Let me know if this issue persists for you, I checked it earlier and all seemed to be well with world hopping. I use OSBot's built-in hopping method but if it is causing issues I'll just write a custom one to fix the problem.