Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

insanecaptain23, on 13 Aug 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:snapback.png

"If this still happens in version 3.3 please let me know, I just checked at it looks like version 3.2 is still live. I pushed 3.3 last night however the the update has not been reflected on the SDN."

OBVIOUSLY the SDN team aint doing fucken shit and haven't pushed through the update '3.3'

3.4 is live right now, I just checked.

Edited by Molly

Almost there!!! Its working 95%, Still has a slight problem of attacking a druid when already under attack, Just need to make it wait a little longer between killing the druids while the aggro is still active (roughly 20 minutes) because when finished the kill the script will then attack the next druid immediately after (efficient and i absolutely love this) but whilst in the aggro session this does not help because your getting fc'd by snares from across the room immediately after. This could be solved by having it 100% auto retaliate only with the occasional recentering position of the room (Avoid gate with skele and thugs) for the first 20 minutes. Or delaying the timer for the next druid only in the first 20 minutes assuming your using some sort of 'Check if being attacked' 'Retaliate on?' code.

P.S This problem will occur roughly every 4-10 druids in the first 20 minutes. Hope that helps@

Keep being awesome!! smile.png

VOUCHING FOR MOLLY! BOSS SCRIPTER <3 

Edited by insanecaptain23

Shit, after some tests i have realised looting bag is completely broken ATM in 4.4

It will open the bag and then repeat this continuously without actually depositing anything when the inventory if full. Had it repeat this over 30 clicks on the loot bag in under a minute. Fingers crossed this new account doesn't get banned for that little spasm. Am disabling loot bag untill patched <3

Shit, after some tests i have realised looting bag is completely broken ATM in 4.4

It will open the bag and then repeat this continuously without actually depositing anything when the inventory if full. Had it repeat this over 30 clicks on the loot bag in under a minute. Fingers crossed this new account doesn't get banned for that little spasm. Am disabling loot bag untill patched QwPha8E.png

If you wouldn't mind could you post your logs when the looting bag issues occur please?

Holy fuck, Second account banned, Spent 6m on bonds and only 3m return in weeds over two accounts. Damn molly. :/ Why u rape me so

I'd recommend looking into using a proxy or VPN, as well as mirror client to reduce your chance of ban. Botting weekends, Friday after Jagex business hours until Monday before business hours is a good strategy as well.

Thanks for the heads up, makes perfect sense! I did hear though that Jagex has contracted a team specifically for bot busting etc and work independent to the Fagex team. I DO know they they are English also atleast, So i guess botting when the fuckers are asleep? Thanks MOLLY! Also can i get a few trials for other scripts :P? Sorta as a 'Compensation' :P? <3 <3

Holy fuck, Second account banned, Spent 6m on bonds and only 3m return in weeds over two accounts. Damn molly. :/ Why u rape me so

Don't blame Molly, maybe blame your botting methods..

34il5j9.jpg

3 accounts, first time putting a real test into this.  No bans as of 24 hours later to these proggies.

The problem that the other guy had (with Ardy) where it randomly clicks on the door instead of pick locking it, I managed to have this problem a couple of times, it created no log and was acting as everything ran perfectly fine,  I hand fixed it and thought nothing of it.  Clearly the script fixed itself over time (or the problem NEVER happened again?), because I slept for 8 hours, came back, and everything was flawless

Thanks Molly!  Great script you have here.

Thanks for the heads up, makes perfect sense! I did hear though that Jagex has contracted a team specifically for bot busting etc and work independent to the Fagex team. I DO know they they are English also atleast, So i guess botting when the fuckers are asleep? Thanks MOLLY! Also can i get a few trials for other scripts :P? Sorta as a 'Compensation' :P? QwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.png

Sure man, just like the OP for the topic of any of my scripts for a trial.

Don't blame Molly, maybe blame your botting methods..

34il5j9.jpg

3 accounts, first time putting a real test into this.  No bans as of 24 hours later to these proggies.

The problem that the other guy had (with Ardy) where it randomly clicks on the door instead of pick locking it, I managed to have this problem a couple of times, it created no log and was acting as everything ran perfectly fine,  I hand fixed it and thought nothing of it.  Clearly the script fixed itself over time (or the problem NEVER happened again?), because I slept for 8 hours, came back, and everything was flawless

Thanks Molly!  Great script you have here.

Nice proggies! I'll keep an eye out for that bug and double check my code as well to see if I can find what's causing it.