Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

oh okay, i ran the ardougne setup for 14hours straight, can you add log support if the account is 33 agility? it would shorten banking time a lot, if its not a hassle

It should be able to navigate the log soon, if not now already, Alek stated he added the link for the log into the web walker.

molly, can a have a trial pls?

Sure, just gave you one now.

It should be able to navigate the log soon, if not now already, Alek stated he added the link for the log into the web walker.

Sure, just gave you one now.

hell, it still uses the northern - long - route at ardy, i even got 33agility just for this rofl

its not a huge problem, but banking time adds up on the long run...

also, why the fuck does it keep logging out of pvp world?

Am I too late for a free trial?

Responded to your PM, you have one now.

hell, it still uses the northern - long - route at ardy, i even got 33agility just for this rofl

its not a huge problem, but banking time adds up on the long run...

also, why the fuck does it keep logging out of pvp world?

I can add a toggle to allow use of PvP worlds, it currently is designed to hop out of PvP worlds for obvious reasons. I'll implement a custom method for handling the log since it's still not doing so. I'll update it in the next couple of days when I have some free time.

Responded to your PM, you have one now.

I can add a toggle to allow use of PvP worlds, it currently is designed to hop out of PvP worlds for obvious reasons. I'll implement a custom method for handling the log since it's still not doing so. I'll update it in the next couple of days when I have some free time.

GREAT, BUT MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED AS OF TODAY? IT WAS JUST FUCKING AROUND CLICKING CHAOS DRUIDS ALREADY FIGHTING SOMEONE ELSE FOR HOURS GOOD FIGHT

ANyone know the ban rate??

Depends entirely on your botting habits.

high as fuck in non-pvp worlds

also, edgeville is broken - it keeps changing status to banking yet it stands in the druid area, dw man just give me a refund this is a farce, not even trolling;>(

I just checked Edgeville, zero issues with banking on my end. As far as a refund, I am not able to do that, you will need to post in the refund section of the forums.

Also, not be rude, simply informative, if a developer has something like this:

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N

In their OP it is very helpful to fill it out so bugs can be remedied quickly. I'm not sure what caused your walking issue from Edgeville dungeon to the bank, but my guess is that the logger would have provided some information as to the issue, this is why proper bug reports are imperative to resolving issues in a timely fashion.

used this for several hours a day great script no ban. only problem i have is once it walks past the metal gates in edgeville dungeon (where the druids meet the skeletons), it acts as if theres a barrier stopping it from running at all and the bot just stands there doing nothing but wasting time. will get a proggie if happens again

used this for several hours a day great script no ban. only problem i have is once it walks past the metal gates in edgeville dungeon (where the druids meet the skeletons), it acts as if theres a barrier stopping it from running at all and the bot just stands there doing nothing but wasting time. will get a proggie if happens again

Not sure exactly what would cause that issue, just added a fail safe that should hopefully prevent it from occurring again, also added a line to the logger that will help in debugging if this issue arises again. 

Now that I think about it I may know what caused that. I have had issues in the past in my air orb script where sometimes when using web walking and getting snared by a chaos druid, the web walker would just break and the script would idle. To counter this I added a custom walking method to my air orb script, fortunately this option is also available on this script. On the GUI simply select the checkbox "Low memory walking". If the issue was web walker related this should fix that problem.

Not sure exactly what would cause that issue, just added a fail safe that should hopefully prevent it from occurring again, also added a line to the logger that will help in debugging if this issue arises again. 

Now that I think about it I may know what caused that. I have had issues in the past in my air orb script where sometimes when using web walking and getting snared by a chaos druid, the web walker would just break and the script would idle. To counter this I added a custom walking method to my air orb script, fortunately this option is also available on this script. On the GUI simply select the checkbox "Low memory walking". If the issue was web walker related this should fix that problem.

NFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:11 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:11 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:12 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:12 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:13 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:13 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:14 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:15 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:15 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:16 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:16 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:17 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:17 AM]: Attempting to open gate

[iNFO][bot #1][10/28 04:37:18 AM]: Attempting to open gate

I manually stuck the bot behind that gate and this is all it says EVEN when the gate is open he tries to open it, no mouse movement no clicking or anything. just stands there and this spams every 1/2 second over the log.