Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Judging by the posts in the bug section this is not something related to my script, other user's are experiencing this with other scripts as well and have reported the issue. I wish there was something I could do about it, but if it's web walking related, there is not.  If this issue doesn't get addressed soon, or at least acknowledged, I'll write a custom walker for the time being.

can you start on it right now please? 

No, unfortunately I cannot. As this is an issue not being caused by any kind of problem with my script I would rather not begin writing an extensive work around if the issue may be addressed in the coming days. Other users are reporting the same issue you are experiencing with multiple other scripts. That, and I don't have much free time these next couple of days to program as I am busy IRL. Right now I am trying to optimize the script a bit to prevent any sort of spikes that may push the memory usage over the edge. That being said, if the issue is not with my script but rather an overlying problem the problem will likely persist.

Edit: So far I haven't had any luck reducing memory usage of the script, the script doesn't use any significant amount of memory until web walking is called. 

Pushing an update for a work around for Taverly druids right now, it will be a checkbox on the GUI called Low Memory Walking.

Edited by Molly

No, unfortunately I cannot. As this is an issue not being caused by any kind of problem with my script I would rather not begin writing an extensive work around if the issue may be addressed in the coming days. Other users are reporting the same issue you are experiencing with multiple other scripts. That, and I don't have much free time these next couple of days to program as I am busy IRL. Right now I am trying to optimize the script a bit to prevent any sort of spikes that may push the memory usage over the edge. That being said, if the issue is not with my script but rather an overlying problem the problem will likely persist.

Edit: So far I haven't had any luck reducing memory usage of the script, the script doesn't use any significant amount of memory until web walking is called. 

Pushing an update for a work around for Taverly druids right now, it will be a checkbox on the GUI called Low Memory Walking.

So you finally implemented your own walking etc?????  I will retest it in a few days when I get home.

with ardougne.if  clime the ladder  they will stand on upstairs all time

and with Taverly .script id broken with normo way .and the new way will stand there for a long time  when teleport to falador

Fixed Ardougne issue, fixed sitting for a bit after tabbing to Fally as well.  Live version will be 2.9. As far as using the normal way for Taverly what exactly was occurring? I didn't have any issues with it.

So you finally implemented your own walking etc?????  I will retest it in a few days when I get home.

It might work fine for you with web as well, Alek moved my bug report to archive and last few client builds had some changes to web done.

It keeps trying to attack another druid when its already being attacked by one if with auto re enabled. This is for Edgevile chaos druids.

Also keeps getting stuck behind gate and gets hit by skeletons.

Post a log of what happens when it gets stuck behind the gate please. As far as trying to attack other druids, do you mean it will click them once, occasionally, or does it get stuck spam clicking them while already in combat?

Thanks for the trial!

Been running for ~1 hr 30 min now at Ardy, I love this script so far, everything seems to be working fantastically. 

It will attempt to attack a druid that someone else is attacking but only on occasion, no spam clicks, and it recognizes quickly, so that seems great.

Also, it attacks a new druid quickly after killing the last, then while fighting the new druid, it will go loot from the previous kill, although at this point the script attempts to attack a completely different druid all together.

And maybe add the ability to use the ardy agility shortcut to save some time when banking? (might not even be worth, i didn't check how much time it would save.)

Post a log of what happens when it gets stuck behind the gate please. As far as trying to attack other druids, do you mean it will click them once, occasionally, or does it get stuck spam clicking them while already in combat?

Sometimes when the gate is open a druid will wonder out the gate and the bot will attack it. The gates close while the bot is killing the druid and gets stuck the wrong side of the gates. it just tries to attack another druid a few times while already in combat.

Thanks