Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Just purchased.

Have only tried in taverely but the script seems to still try attack another druid when it is already being attacked.

Spam clicking and not correcting itself for at least 10 seconds. Saw this occur a bit too much so switched it off.

Looked great other than that!

Newest version is 3.0, I pushed it last night but unfortunately it doesn't look like the live version is on the SDN yet. Just have to wait for the SDN manager to update it now, it's usually done daily as far as I know so it should be out at some point today.

• Like 1

Just purchased.

Have only tried in taverely but the script seems to still try attack another druid when it is already being attacked.

Spam clicking and not correcting itself for at least 10 seconds. Saw this occur a bit too much so switched it off.

this is happening to me as well. cant test to see if it crashes after an hour.

this is happening to me as well. cant test to see if it crashes after an hour.

Were you running v3.0? I just tested it with both melee and ranged and didn't have any issues. No spam clicking, and the only time it attacked someone else's druid was if it was already attempting to interact with it and they happened to react quicker.

Were you running v3.0? I just tested it with both melee and ranged and didn't have any issues. No spam clicking, and the only time it attacked someone else's druid was if it was already attempting to interact with it and they happened to react quicker.

When in combat with a druid it keeps clicking it 3-4 times to attack it even though its already attacking the druid.

Also edgeville druids are aggressive and the script will try attacking a different druid than the one that is attacking us and takes time for it to respond to go attack the correct Druid. 

I've had to switch to Edgeville since Taverly was too crowded, but whatever you did for Taverly did work as far as walking goes etc but there is very high memory usage for Edgeville, can you please fix this?  vv below current mem usage for Edgeville.

5e17396c72b6621993d64ced355d7766.png

Edited by Gh0st

java.lang.ClassCastException: ad cannot be cast to org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XHitBarNode
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getLastHit(ug:289)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getCombatTime(ug:70)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.isUnderAttack(ug:188)
at cOM1.E(b:280)
at java.util.function.Predicate.lambda$and$10(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
at cOM1.E(b:73)
at cOM1.k(b:9)
at cOM1.a(b:244)
at MCDMain.onLoop(a:170)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:149)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

when attac druids

When in combat with a druid it keeps clicking it 3-4 times to attack it even though its already attacking the druid.

Also edgeville druids are aggressive and the script will try attacking a different druid than the one that is attacking us and takes time for it to respond to go attack the correct Druid. 

I've had to switch to Edgeville since Taverly was too crowded, but whatever you did for Taverly did work as far as walking goes etc but there is very high memory usage for Edgeville, can you please fix this?  vv below current mem usage for Edgeville.

5e17396c72b6621993d64ced355d7766.png

I just revised the combat method to hopefully stop attempting to attack things when they are already in combat. The problem is there is no setBreakCondition method for InteractionEvent, this means that after I do checks to see if the target is viable(not under attack, etc) and the interaction is called the bot will attempt to interact with the target until the target is clicked, after that it will work fine and attempt to attack the druid attacking it. The work around I've found should work, the problem is I can't test it yet because of the bug hunsilan reported. 

As far as the memory usage for walking, are you having the same issue as before? Does the memory use just continue to increase till you get an OutOfMemory error? That amount of memory usage is fine for web being used, the script normally sits around the high 300MBs, low 400MBs for me, an increase of 200MB-300MB is actually great according to Alek's post in my bug report on web walking.

java.lang.ClassCastException: ad cannot be cast to org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XHitBarNode

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getLastHit(ug:289)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getCombatTime(ug:70)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.isUnderAttack(ug:188)

at cOM1.E(b:280)

at java.util.function.Predicate.lambda$and$10(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)

at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)

at cOM1.E(b:73)

at cOM1.k(b:9)

at cOM1.a(b:244)

at MCDMain.onLoop(a:170)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:149)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

when attac druids

Just found this as well while testing a revised combat method, this is not a bug with the script itself. It occurs whenever getLastHit() is needed, such as when I need to determine if the target is already under attack or if I need to grab the target's health, I have reported it under the bugs subforum and am waiting on a mod to approve the post.

Edited by Molly

I just revised the combat method to hopefully stop attempting to attack things when they are already in combat. The problem is there is no setBreakCondition method for InteractionEvent, this means that after I do checks to see if the target is viable(not under attack, etc) and the interaction is called the bot will attempt to interact with the target until the target is clicked, after that it will work fine and attempt to attack the druid attacking it. The work around I've found should work, the problem is I can't test it yet because of the bug hunsilan reported. 

As far as the memory usage for walking, are you having the same issue as before? Does the memory use just continue to increase till you get an OutOfMemory error? That amount of memory usage is fine for web being used, the script normally sits around the high 300MBs, low 400MBs for me, an increase of 200MB-300MB is actually great according to Alek's post in my bug report on web walking.

Just found this as well while testing a revised combat method, this is not a bug with the script itself. It occurs whenever getLastHit() is needed, such as when I need to determine if the target is already under attack or if I need to grab the target's health, I have reported it under the bugs subforum and am waiting on a mod to approve the post.

Yup memory goes up over time and never back down and spirals out of control until the client crashes/freezes.  I made it to a bit over 4 hours before it completely crashed etc. Reason for this was becasue trips are longer in edgeville with the looting bag etc so it doesnt walk as often or bank etc.

• Like 1

Yup memory goes up over time and never back down and spirals out of control until the client crashes/freezes.  I made it to a bit over 4 hours before it completely crashed etc. Reason for this was becasue trips are longer in edgeville with the looting bag etc so it doesnt walk as often or bank etc.

Just got home from work, will be working on implementing low memory walking for Edge as well right after I eat some dinner.

Got 3.1 ready to push, more refined combat method and low memory walking for Edgeville. Only problem is there needs to be a client update fixing getLastHit() so I can test the combat method, after that I can push the update. I'm hoping there is an update early 2moro as I go on vacation 2moro night till Monday night.

make the script in ardougne to use the agility shortcut(Log) if they are high enough agility level, but overall script is quite nice. Also make to remember your previous setup

Combat and looting needs a rework, attacks one, loots last druid kill and tries to attack new one when still in combat with other druid. Pls rework that asap. Thanks.